1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh no. Sorry if it came across like that. Just making a comment. I don’t believe it’s a question of objecting. Like I previously stated. It’s a question of how and why they don’t allegedly have an abundance of roll models. Why is that beyond do-gooders. Are they not also complicit in helping create this dynamic? Then it gets positioned as a racist situation. “I am not a role model” - Charles Barkley.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/sta...player-gaffe-and-it-could-be-a-fatal-mistake/

Well this was a hot racist mess. So black parents "don't know what to do" about raising their kids so they need social workers to come to their homes and parent for them. A key component is "playing the record player at night and making sure the kids hear words." o_O I mean this is the same guy that just said black kids are poor and dumb while campaigning.

This clown spouts horribly racist garbage everytime he opens his mouth and the left just lets it roll. I mean this is like a Xaus or Bautista crash count, who has said more racist things over their career span than shotgun Joe?

Britt likes this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Politicians, don't really live in the real world do they??

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

What is even weirder is Bidden supposedly has the majority of black dem voters.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Biden's words are regular, run of the mill thoughts for democrats. They own racism and hate. They need it and feed off it.

blkduc likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I watched a bit of that debate. Or more accurately, I was in the room while my stepfather, an ardent democrat, watched it. It’s painful. He’s an old school dem, from when they were more about blue collar workers and less about victims, so he’s having a hard time connecting with their message now. I would go so far as to say he doesn’t vote dem, he votes anti-rep.

But my opinion, after watching the show for a bit, is that the dem ticket is going to wind up being Biden/Warren. It’s a very similar situation as the republicans were in back in 2012. They can’t win, so they’re going to give the nod to the two most “deserving” people in the party right now to essentially clean them out so they can save their next hotshot savior for 2024. The next four years will be about nothing but obstructionism so the Trump administration accomplishes nothing and the republicans won’t have anything to run on.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Biden just truly believes that those poor
    negroes can't make it without a white person
    reaching down to help them.
    And of course, the act of reaching down gives
    him the comfort of knowing that he is up
    above those poor negroes.
    That's true, ingrained racism.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, same as @ryoung57!

brex likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It applies to all races, but yes, I’ll gladly admit that I believe the best and brightest of us should lift up the less fortunate, not take advantage of them.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So being black constitutes being “less fortunate”...?

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Quit trying to paint me as racist. Color doesn’t matter.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Gee, you don't have any problem painting us
    as racist because we don't want the country
    flooded with illegal aliens.
    We just believe the immigration laws should
    be followed and enforced. Color doesn't matter.

Fonda Dix and brex like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don’t have to paint you as racist. Your words do that with a clarity that’s undeniable.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Can I self identify as the best and brightest, or is there some kind of club that I need to join? If club membership is a requirement, will they try to beat the laissez-faire out of me?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, I could see Trump supporting that. Or just saying it should be a state thing.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait, white people can't be janitors? Racist.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you desire to change careers, far be it from me to stand in your way.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not the one saying only black folks in schools are janitors. I grew up weird I guess, we had a mix at every job level in every school.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He didn't say that either. He said the only black people at those schools are janitors. That's different from only black people are janitors at those schools.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's wrong either way :D