1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Lenny Albin from K-Tech has been at all the events I’ve been to. I’m sure he was in Jersey as well

dieterly and Hoffman900 like this.
  2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Maybe Parrish will appreciate the results/riding of the #77 a bit more now.....

MELK-MAN and r6boater like this.
  3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I love how they bring in different riders to commentate the races...

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

That looks like PJ99 Oakley hat in her hand :bow:

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I'd say Parrish was crying about being held up. But he couldn't stay ahead of draik when he got in front of him. What a shit show. Motoamerica needs to step in and put a stop to the dumbass arm shit.

Side note. I said 6 rounds ago that gillim was a dirty rider and was basically told I'm an idiot. Dude needs his face rearranged.

rcarson15, MELK-MAN, 23103a and 2 others like this.
  7. dieterly

You should seen her jumping in the pitbox after he won the race, definitely a memory that got put away in the ol’ Spank bank...

Ducman851 likes this.
  8. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

He has seemed to have regressed. So my opinion has changed. Someone should ask one of the Ulrich’s what they think. Lol.

I think one of the biggest non story stories is Yosh being slow this weekend. Well off where they have been in the past at NJMP.

JD’s comments about not having any offers for MA next year in the post race were a bummer.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Circacee likes this.
  9. Ducman851

I got a screen grab video in slow mo with my phone. It’s epic

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

He had a bee in his helmet.

11. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

' Yeah they were all over the computer room :D

12. dieterly

Ok enough, I just ordered the clip-on install tool!

badmoon692008, Monsterdood and 5axis like this.
  13. Ducman851

Lmao

14. I’d have meatballed him for a medical check. He looked like he was having a seizure. I’ll eat crow if it was a legit bike issue if not he made himself look like a total f ing idiot. He couldn’t stay in front of the 77 so does his #1 plate from when the series had 9 riders mean he’s entitled or something. If I was him I’d just be quiet, if going to continue on that bike get more seat time and go faster. The fz is stiff, that track doesn’t lend itself well to that. Look at the Suzuki in sbk. Same deal. At least Elias knew enough where he could ride at a pace and know the limits of what he had. Flame away. Be lucky they are not in BSB 600 with gp2 machines in the mix that are clearly faster in some areas and slower in others. Not a single seizure by a rider even when a gp2 bike held them up for position.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

The gloves are off boys. :D

r6boater likes this.
  16. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Good stk trace Corey was on a mission

MELK-MAN likes this.
  17. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

And not one person is going to post up the video

18. drop

drop Well-Known Member

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well I had a great day. Good racing, met Kyle Wyman, wished JD Beach good luck, met Gino Angella, caught up with Eraldo Ferracci. The weather was perfect!

Gino230, MELK-MAN and 418 like this.
  20. Well to be honest, I’d love to hear an explanation for his actions. He couldn’t get past, threw a fit then obviously was off his game a bit and made a mistake. Unless there was a bike issue he made himself look like a person who let their emotions override their talent. Sad part is he has a boat load of talent. Like I stated I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong and to be honest I hope I am. I expect a lot more composure from a veteran. And I know this is all easy to say from a keyboard but when in the entertainment business your actions will be criticized as people are paying to watch you.

MELK-MAN, r6boater and drop like this.