1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 10 | Acerbis Portuguese Round | 06 - 08 SEP

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 5, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Thanks guys!! Looks like i can do the remainder of the season for 22 bucks. Maybe gonna hafta :beer:

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Bein sports has most of sbk as well. Motogp too. About $15 a month on sling tv in a spanish sports package

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Get the Sling package that gives you BeIN for $45 a year. Best deal of all...MotoGP and WSBK along with all the soccer and cricket you can handle:D Roku had the deal and it even includes the Roku stick.

4. britx303

Hmmm.....we have a new TV that Im guessing is a smart TV............its preloaded on the home screen with a Sling icon and Roku icon. This may be even better. Im still a bit analog if yall haven't noticed by now.You can keep the cricket though:p Thanks rd400

rd400racer likes this.
  5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

AB riding through the pain for the W, gonna be a long rest of the season for M.consistency (slower) bridesmaid JR :)

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Did that make sense in your head as you typed it?:Poke:

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I use FUBO, it costs a little more, but I can record the WSBK and MotoGP races in addition to the MA races from FS2. I also record some stuff on the Discovery Channel and some others I like.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys are back? :crackup:

Rea doesn't need to win a damn race at this point. And still he won two. Any weekend when the points gap doesn't shrink significantly is a big win for him.

masshole and 418 like this.
  9. 418

418 Expert #59

Rea would have to pull a Bautista to lose the championship now....

10. britx303

The sling package I’m seeing to get BeIN is running 50 a month, not a year. That’s heading back into “having cable” territory again....... which I want to avoid:( Its hard being a tightwad.....whoa is me:D

11. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Just watch the highlights free on YouTube.

12. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

There an international sports package for $10 a month. the "extra" BeIn channels carry some of the practices, qualifying and races with no commercials.

britx303 likes this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

britx303 likes this.
  14. britx303

I gave in to the addiction and dabbled back into it with the 7 day trial...........WorldSBK at 5:30!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Thanks a lot, pushers:D

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Quicktoy and britx303 like this.
  16. britx303

Exactly!!:crackup:

17. britx303

Damn! I’ve missed seeing the races! Them wings on the Ducs are hideous.......but the dude won. Thanks for the crack rock guys:D

18. britx303

Can’t believe how out of the loop I am.........the ex400 is allowed in WSS300????

19. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Yep, but with a rev limitations if I remember correctly. Very similar to our Moly Cup. Also a reason why there’s so few 300 Yamahas

20. britx303

So does KTM get a pass since it’s a single?