1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bunch of CBR + BMW parts for sale (PCV, Bazzaz, ECU, clipons, OZ wheels, bodywork, etc)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SetUpSixRR, Dec 15, 2017.

1. SetUpSixRR

SetUpSixRR Well-Known Member

Bunch of goodies for sale...

CBR600RR stuff:
    Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it in July, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week later and my tuner decided to go a different route (HRC). So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $325 for it plus shipping and i'll sell it for $200 shipped.

Power Commander V - 2007+ CBR600RR - $200 shipped

Brand new complete set of Pro-Fibre bodywork complete with gel coat and ready for paint. 2013+ Honda CBR600RR style, but will fit on all years. Got a sponsorship from a local guy who is providing me with a set so i need to sell these. THIS INCLUDES THE TANK COVER AND SBK TAIL.
    Paid over $800 for it. Will sell for $600.

Yoshimura full exhaust system from the headers back with CF muffler (2007+ CBR600RR). The muffler has a bit of a dent to the base but still totally fine. Internals still good and would make for a good race bike exhaust. $400 shipped

2007 Honda CBR 600RR factory ECU - $90 shipped

OZ Racing 5 spoke Piega R wheels - Anodized gold -- setup currently for 2007+ CBR 600RR -- This is just a feeler, I actually really don't want to sell these wheels at all, and I would love to keep them but I need money right now. These are MINT as it gets. $1800 shipped. Includes carrier and 520 sprocket.
    **Someone has tried to claim these but he probably can't pay until spring. I'd let them go for 1800 right now to help fund other race parts i want to buy.

2007+ CBR 600RR Factory Pro Velocity stacks - $225 shipped

2007+ CBR 600RR Factory Pro Shift Star - $150 shipped

2007+ CBR 600RR Yoyodyne slipper clutch - $550 shipped and i'll include a set of frictions and steels.

BMW stuff:
    BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $90 shipped

2011 S1000RR OEM master cylinder with shorty adjustable aftermarket brake lever - Perfect shape, this has about 2300 miles on it -- $80 shipped

S1000RR Case covers -- Not sure which brand -- $25 shipped for both sides

S1000RR Case covers VORTEX (1 mint left side, 2 lightly rashed right sides still usable) -- $70 shipped for all 3
    **If you want the Vortex and other unknown brand case covers i'll do them all for $80 shipped.

S1000RR -- Steering Damper - $50 shipped

2011 S1000RR -- OEM levers - MINT like new - $40 shipped

Best is to text me, and make offers. i could use the money right now.
    780-668-2695

2. SetUpSixRR

Bazzaz sold
    PCV sold
    Velocity Stacks sold

3. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

Sipper available?

4. SetUpSixRR

Yes, i was out of the country for a couple weeks but im back now and can reply to messages. Slipper is available.

5. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Are the stacks different than the typical oem ones? And where are you located?

6. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

It looks like Yoyodyne makes two slippers for the little CBR, a "Corse" version and a regular version, which are you selling? What is your best price, I can pay PayPal friends and family, shipped to zip code 05676?

Thanks!

7. SetUpSixRR

Sorry sold the velocity stacks while on vacation!

8. SetUpSixRR

Update:

Bazzaz, PCV, stacks, slipper all sold.

New price on wheels $1700 shipped including sprocket, carrier and rear rotor.

9. Mojuice98

Mojuice98 Well-Known Member

is the body work still available?

10. SetUpSixRR

Bodywork is sold sorry

11. ambar

ambar Member

S1000RR Case covers VORTEX available?

12. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Wheels sold?

13. SetUpSixRR

S1000RR case covers and wheels sold

14. chung

chung Well-Known Member

Hi,
    are the OZ Racing 5 spoke Piega R wheels still for sale?

15. SetUpSixRR

nope sold those

16. xavier vasquez

xavier vasquez X-Mas600

still got the slipper?

17. gpbikes

gpbikes Well-Known Member

looking for stock passenger pegs for the bmw s1000rr

18. SetUpSixRR

I've got passenger pegs, shoot me a text i barely check this anymore. 780-SIX68-TWO695

19. SetUpSixRR

slipper is sold

20. Yogi97sk

Yogi97sk Well-Known Member

Is the CBR600RR quick shifter still available?