1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

I don’t think it’s a case of who’s gonna make it to MotoGP. It’s a case of good racing and Twins Cup has been providing that. Biggest grids and all

turbulence, Dragginass and BigBird like this.
  2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Yeah, WTF???

3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

1FBBF05F-FEA8-4A9D-BD19-BA97AA11430C.jpeg

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

5. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Just killed my directtv package that includes FS2.

I save $15/month from directtv to not have fs2. The savings pay for MotoAmerica package in a few months. Win/win.

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Photo doesn't do justice for how glorious this view was in motion. Rewound it a couple times...

Circacee, R1M370 and Shocker like this.
  7. Who is it?

I rewatch the race, Gilliam was way out of line. It wasn’t a case of him running wide on exit, etc. Hats off to Kelly as there were more than a few times he could’ve stuffed it up on the inside but didn’t, even after Gilliam’s antics. Karma is a bitch I guess. Fongs pass on PJ, ballsy with your leg already messed up. Damn good race though, sucks for Hayes and Prince. Prince seems to be really picking up the pace, glad to see that.

Circacee and MELK-MAN like this.
  8. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Im glad my fiance wasnt home when I was watching the race because when they showed her running down pit lane I couldnt help but blurt out "damn those are some nice bouncy titties" :D

That was a crazy race. Gillam was over ridng a bike that wasn't fully there set up wise and it cost him. I dont know which race his bike got more air, Jersey or VIR?

Lap traffic definitely helped PJ out, but he rode a smart race. Big props to Fonger for riding as hard as he did being injured. The last 3 races are going to be interesting. I wonder if SDK will play a good teammate and stay behind Fong to give him the best shot at the championship.

dieterly likes this.
  9. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Sadly it won’t let me post my screen recording of the event.

10. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I understand the comments about Gillim, but to not call out Fong too is kinda strange. Fong and Gillim have both been riding the same all year. Hell the pass on PJ where he used his front wheel to move an already leaned over rider was just as bad as any Gillim move.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Did anyone have any luck using the Live+ discount on tickets?

Just realized it states for "selected races"...... BS.
    :confused:

12. 23103a

23103a Well-Known Member

Yes. I got 50% off for Sonoma tickets.

Circacee likes this.
  13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Supersport and Junior Cup were the truth today. I’m slowly converting from the M4 team to PJ’s corner. The dude can flat out ride. His style is so much looser than everyone else and his post race interviews are comedy.

Superbike was a snoooooooozefest.

And the announcing, I swear GW’s mic is purposely louder. JP43 is mumbles a hell of a lot as well. I’d rather hear the other two guys that call the TWINs cup. They seem to have effortless enthusiasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Good to see PJ winning on a lesser machine. Not sure why Fong has twice gotten better rides vs PJ when he doesnt have 1/2 the resume.

15. eppy01f4i

Was the box to enter the discount code blatantly apparent at check out? For NJ there is nothing, no box to enter code.

16. mdhokie

mdhokie Well-Known Member

You have to buy the tickets from the motoamerica site rather than the track. When you click buy tickets, there's a "enter promotional code" link in the top of the popup box.

17. eppy01f4i

Yup, tried that, no box for NJMP.
    Blah :mad:

It Would have been nice for them the list the participating tracks when they offered the package.

18. Lesser bike? I beg to differ on that one, Barry doesn’t half ass his efforts and that’s bikes as capable of winning than anything on the grid. Not to mention PJ wasn’t previously even looking for rides in the states. So pretty much your entire post is inaccurate.

19. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

I love how Toni's bike is the only which suffers from a full fuel tank :crackup:

23103a, MELK-MAN and turner38 like this.
  20. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they could do a lot better job balancing out the announcing levels, surely they have some sort of filter in today’s world to quench the screaming.

I’d still rather listen to Greg and Jason as the two clowns that call the Twins races though, they don’t have a clue. Would be really cool to hear Pridmore and Josh Hayes announce a race together, Really liked the way Josh called a couple of races last year and think having two smart guys that know the sport in the booth would be awesome.

Newsshooter and Circacee like this.