1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda CBR1000RR SP

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Angel Frakov, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Angel Frakov

Angel Frakov Well-Known Member

Hi guys, im posting this beautiful bike for a friend. It is 2016 Honda CBR1000RR SP Repsol edition!!!! From manufacturing comes with brembo brakes and Ohlins front and rear suspension!!! It has bunch of good parts!
    Miles: 6000
    No title
    Vortex rearsets
    SC Project exhaust thats sounds awesome
    Power commander + fuel module and quick shifter.
    Aftermarket brake and clutch levers.
    Steel braided brake lines front and back!
    It is located in Chicago area. If somebody is interested and have any questions text or call: Darko - (773)-318-9137.
    Price: $7000

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Is this the model with trick lightweight wheels also?

3. Angel Frakov

Sorry, i dont know. I asked my buddy he also said that doesnt know as well.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Gotcha. As slick as it is, gonna be a tough sell with no title.

GLWS.

5. Angel Frakov

I understand this is why the price is that low. But it can make very good track bike. Also bike is not mine, i posted it for a friend.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Agreed, def some trick bits and if it has the lightweight wheels ever moreso.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Why no title?

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  8. hkymanpc

hkymanpc New Member

He won’t get 7k for that bike with no title.

9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

TT_cal likes this.
  10. Odilup

Odilup Well-Known Member

No title, not his to sell.

WingLeaner and ducnut like this.
  11. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Look at the spoke pattern, definitely not stock rims.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Agree with the others, no title makes it look fishy. Definitely worth going to the DMV to get a replacement title for a few bucks which will result in both making this sale look more legit and pull a higher $ amount.

I'm looking, what should I be seeing....?

:oops: :oops: :oops:
    [​IMG]

13. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The lightweight wheels came on the Sp2 model, which this isn't. The SP got a lighter weight subframe, and some Brembo and Ohlins love.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Agree, the only thing that looks amiss (other than the missing title) is the "93" graphic on the front fairing does not look original.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

They look like marchesinis but no way I touch this bike no matter what with no title...run away as fast as you can. If this is legit, you spend the time and money to get a replacement title. You don’t say I lost the title so I’m selling it dirt cheap because of that

16. Angel Frakov

Guys, bike is not stolen. I get it that nobody wants to deal with no title bikes. Like i said in the post, i posted it for a friend and if you have questions contact the number that i posted. 2nd not trying to create a conflict here. Also the bike is Legit CBR1000RR SP1 and there is a reason for selling it with no title is because the bank still has the title :) As far as i know the sale is pending, but if somebody is interested ot has any questions contact the number as i said earlier..

17. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

"Bank still has the title" is a lot different than "no title". If the bank still has it, just wire the money to them and they cut a check to the seller. No difference at all for a buyer. Seller may have cost himself money presenting it that way. Either way, congrats.

WingLeaner, ducnut and G 97 like this.
  18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im pretty sure there is a rule about "3rd party" sales on this site. Give your buddy $10 for the bike so you can sell it First party...not Somalian Prince its not my bike posting for a friend bullshit

shakazulu12 and 418 like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bank holding the title is far different from no title. I guess I don't understand why people initially post inaccurate or incomplete information. The bank holding title is No big deal. But man why not include this in original post.

Edit. Shak beat me too it.

20. Steve750r

Steve750r Well-Known Member

So selling a bike that the bank owns. And ya also no reason a 2016 shouldn't have a title. If he isn't planning to pay off the lien so the new owner can own the bike and is just trying to pocket the money and sell a bike he legally shouldn't as the bank owns, then that is sketch.