1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY ‘90 FZR400 FOR SALE!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by fireman343, Sep 6, 2019.

1. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

Anyone in the market for a ‘90 FZR400? Won several races with it, I’m sure I’ll regret selling it but here it goes. Located in Columbus Ohio. $3k firm

Motor has a 2mm overbore, runs good! Has TZ250 wheels with 120/160 Bridgestone slicks (new with just two races on them), R6 brake calipers, fox shock (just rebuilt), RaceTech front suspension with emulators, factory jet kit, full D&D exhaust, custom PM machine caliber on the rear, ZX7R radiator, Ducati 748 brembo master cylinder, obviously r6 bodywork, and a bunch of other stuff I’m sure I’m missing. Contact me for details! Absolutely a blast to ride and race and the sound is amazing!!! Text me for more photos!! 614-519-4073

Attached Files:

2. fireman343

Sold

L8RSK8R likes this.
  3. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

Well done that was quick! I remember your bike....I contacted you some time back about fitting up the R6 bodywork to the FZR400. I was going to do something similar but never got around to it.

fireman343 likes this.
  4. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Someone picked up a nice fast bike!

fireman343 likes this.
  5. fireman343

Yeah, a guy in AHRMA picked it up, but he’s in Cincinnati, so maybe we will see it at a few local WREA races in the future.
    Thanks everyone. Now time to focus on the Ducati

evakat likes this.