1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Tech-Air Race Vest - Size XL, T-Missile Jacket, Supertech R Boots, Knox Handroid Gloves

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Knolly, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

I've got some gear to unload, shoot me a message if you're interested. I'm more than happy to cut a bit of a nicer deal for anyone interested in multiple items.

Alpinestars Tech-Air Race - Size XL - Used vest, never deployed, just used for a few sessions on track and a little bit of street time. $900
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alpinestars T-Missile Textile Jacket, compatible with Tech-Air Race - Size XL - A couple hours riding on the street but still clean and in great shape. $250
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alpinestars Supertech R - Size 45 - Have about 40 minutes of track time on them, in absolutely fantastic shape. $300
    [​IMG]

Knox Handroid Mk3 - Size L - Also have about 40 minutes of track time on them (was a new set of gear complete with the Supertech Rs). $200
    [​IMG]

ALSO SOME BONUS STUFF, free with purchase of anything else, just let me know if you're interested.

AXO Aragon - Size 45 - A bit faded, a bit dirty, but never crashed.
    [​IMG]

Kushitani GPR - Size L - The hi viz is painted on with leather paint which changes the texture just a little bit.
    [​IMG]

Teknic Xcelerator - Size L
    [​IMG]

The likes this.
  2. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

May be interested in the SuperTechs.

3. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

4. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Handroids, Teknic Gloves, and Aragon boots are gone, thanks!

5. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Supertechs are gone.

Tech-Air is still available! Will sell for $800 shipped.

6. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Bump, $750 shipped for the Tech-Air Race vest.

7. africanjon

africanjon Active Member

How are you built? Thinking about the vest.

8. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

200-210 lbs depending on the day, 6'2". Hope that helps!

9. Harsh

Harsh Other Peoples Kids

Do you know how the transfer of the vest works with A*? As I understand it, when you purchase it you register it with A*. I am just curious if that is transferable and if so how.

10. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

I personally haven't done it before but it seems you just need to email Alpinestars. This is from the Tech-Air manual:
    [​IMG]

11. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

12. flyingbaker

flyingbaker Active Member

I want the vest

mitch 4803102980

13. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Everything is sold, thanks guys!