1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America PIRC. podium predictions?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

I can't disagree with any of that... Seriously... guilty as charged, even if wrongfully saying some things some people want to say, but don't. Can't wait to see some more fierce (but clean) twins action at NJMP and Barber.

t11ravis and r6boater like this.
  2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

This thread has a seriously impressive shelf life.

r6boater likes this.
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Love the LW peeps. Superbike, supersport, MW, kid bikes, ain't NO ONE bringing it like LWs. At the end of the season erryone will be good. The most smack talkin, shit stirring, bad ass fucks in the paddock. Ain't lying.

4. Stork

Stork Member

I disagree. Track time is generally boring unless it is a race. I disliked all the practice and qualifying sessions. I like racing, not doing a glorified track day. Just two races at Pitt made for a really long really boring weekend. I understand why the whole event is setup the way it is, but there was way too much down time for me. Still a really cool experience that I'd like to do again, but I don't feel like it was a good value by any means.

This weekend I paid $600 for 14 races. For me, that's a far better value and much more fun.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Who is this?
    You obviously didn't utilize the track time to be better nor faster than the session prior each time. Pittsburgh had a much greater track time than any round this year rather than Road Atlanta. The value of your complaint is irrelevant and suggest you not attend an MA event unless you truly want to race on the next level...

Seriously, state your name so I can search your name in the results

Even worse, Melka liked this comment as his bitch ass is the first one to say "put up or shut up" across this thread like his comments even remotely have legs to stand on...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Saw Rocco Landers and Blake Young this past weekend at Nelson Ledges riding ULWTs. Those 2 young-un's were faster than me on half the bike....I'm so ashamed (and impressed).....of course I'm 4 times as old , so there's that...:eek:

DucatiBomber likes this.
  7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

*Blake Davis :D

rcarson15 and Phl218 like this.
  8. rwdfun

rwdfun

*Blake Griffin

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

I'd have never imagined those 400s were as fast as they were.. even on the SV, I barely gained on them in any straight.

10. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

They will be 450s soon, then 500s, then 600s...

Those 400s arent that slow vs a stock SV especially with the little riders on them.

11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

FTFY NTTIATWWT

Dave_SV, JJJerry and rcarson15 like this.
  12. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

PeachMango didnt stand a chance

Edit: why when I type P-e-a-c-h does it come up as Peach

turner38 likes this.
  13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Dunno but it makes me laugh when it does...
    Gotta be a story behind it.

14. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

[​IMG]

15. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This guy?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They don't bother to slow down for the corners (especially those riders) so they're already full tilt hitting the straights :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure I did it for some reason - not a huge fan of peaches or things made with them. Don't remember when or why but it stays because every time I see it I giggle :D

turner38 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On the track time - pre entering for a race each day with us is $185. Two fifteen minute sessions each morning and the races taking about 20 minutes is an hour and forty minutes. Add one more race each day and you're at almost the 2.5 hour mark but yep, more money than the 255. Now add up your other expenses to run pro versus your local track. If you're honest with yourself it's not cheaper...

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And you don’t appreciate crust either you heathen...

:D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't hate it, I appreciate its usefulness in holding the important part of the pie :D

mike574 likes this.