1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda NSR50 bought new in 2016 - 1 owner

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by chad williams, Aug 27, 2019.

1. chad williams

chad williams Active Member

IMG_9485.jpg IMG_9493.jpg IMG_9487.jpg IMG_9486.jpg IMG_9492.jpg IMG_9491.jpg Honda NSR50 bought brand new in 2016 ( I have the owner manual/shop manual and the Ownership/title from Honda) , my son raced it on go kart tracks here in Southern California with M1GP and UMRA for a season and half ( about 15 races ) (which equates to about 4 hours of riding ) and we did track practice days on it also. So unless you can find one still in the crate, this is probably the lowest hour NSR around you will ever find. The bike has had 2 very minor low sides ( see pics for the 2 scratches on fairing) it never even broke a lever..It has PMT slick tires with plenty of life left on them. This bike is pristine and in perfect shape. I just serviced it with new oil , plug and fresh air filter. I have a gearing, spares and stands package that I would be willing to sell for an additional fee. My son has moved up and we are selling this to help fund his next race season.
    asking $3000 obo - bike is located in Aliso Viejo California

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. Michael Clendening

Michael Clendening I like motor cycles

3. ffezro

ffezro Well-Known Member

Sent you an email

4. chad williams

chad williams Active Member

BIKE IS SOLD