1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America PIRC. podium predictions?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

You weigh yourself in kilograms in Florida?

2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

OMG, I was not talking down on Draiks riding but I can see how it looked like it. He takes different lines but as the lap times show, he can get around the track as fast as anyone.

r6boater and MELK-MAN like this.
  3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Will more money make your a better rider? Do tell... i haven't made a single excuse for the 77. I've simply suggested a grown man like yourself, with years of racing experience, step up and just go race what you have. Make it faster, learn to ride better, but for the love of all that is holy... shut the fuk up (goes for kris wall too) about what the 77 does or doesn't do. Protest already or stfu about his bike, and his current riding ability. I saw good stuff from you last year. Hard faught championship.. seems like a lot of sour grapes this season. Not a good look for you. Not a good look at all...

Dragginass likes this.
  4. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Broken record... skip, skip...
    Please say something else that hasn't already been said...
    According to the BBS, I'm tarnished, back to the bottom for me. I will never quit defending myself

I'm on a mission to kill lwt racing for good

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  5. MELK-MAN

Most of us would settle for ya to just stop complaining about a competitors riding (who hasn't done a single sketchy move this season) and stop accusing them of cheating (when ya won't file an actual protest)

6. ghetto customs

Until you race the race and see what happens, stfu. Not once in this thread have you seen me write the words cheating. You gonna let me borrow the cash to protest or not?

If not, please quit with the writing the word "protest" all together.

7. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Remember that scene in the Breakfast Club when Judd Nelson wouldn’t shut up and the Principal kept adding detentions to him? This feels a lot like that.

Steady T and Dragginass like this.
  8. ghetto customs

Another attack...
    Does this help put me further down in the tarnish bucket?

9. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Nobody is attacking you, and all respect is given (and due) for what you have accomplished on track. It just really seems you and Turner are oblivious to the optics of your antics.

10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

This thread reminds me of my former neighbor who had the Tourette’s syndrome....

11. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, Mr. Parrish, could you please explain what happens on track and what exactly you see when you race the race that is the problem?
    I'm genuinely curious as to what it is that has caused such an uproar from some and accusations of cheating from others.
    Thanks

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. ghetto customs

Nope
    The keyboard bullies in here have all the answers. They'll be along soon to clear things up...

AC1108 likes this.
  13. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

brain cells, i now has none.

rcarson15 likes this.
  14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

You'll fit in well here :D

5axis and rcarson15 like this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

true character shows in the face of adversity

r6boater and Circacee like this.
  16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Re: those harping on "unprofessional" conduct... despite the title "MotoA Pro Racing" the fact is that the vast majority of racers across ALL the classes are not "professionals" IMO simply because they don't make their living racing motorcycles. This is in no way a slight on any of them, Parrish is my fucking hero. And, as it's been pointed out here many times- a lot of the actual Pro's across ALL racing series have exhibited the exact same (or worse) behavior.
    As for you in the GoPro generation... you can mount 20 cameras on each bike and have a dozen drones buzzing around the track and still not see an accurate picture of what's happing on track. Get your ass out there and just maybe you'll catch a glimpse as those top 5 guys battle as they lap you.

ghetto customs likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, none of them got a pass on their actions. Hell, people still bitch about them.

galloway840 and Dragginass like this.
  18. MELK-MAN

did you watch the actual FULL twins race 1 and 2? or just the 9 minute "highlights" vid that you replied to 9 minutes after it was posted earlier?? Go watch the entire races, especially ALL of race 2 including the grid interview with Turner. Then get back to us..

Newsflash: there is a slightly higher expectation placed on riders that are going to grid up and race in MotoAmerica. If they don't plan on doing so, perhaps they should stick to club racing (this is a general statement, not singling anyone out in this specific post).
    ALSO.. the retort of "get out there and grid up" that you and Parrish are making, is not a sufficient response to shut down the argument that riders that ARE on the grid, do or do not act accordingly in a professional race.

19. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Just let it die, man:dead:

ghetto customs likes this.
  20. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Fuck no, don't let it die, this is fun.
    No quarter....