1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Poor poor Snack. How's Shifty doing? :crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.
  2. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Just so we're clear, my daughter is 16. She uses Instagram and that's about it. ZERO twatter and maybe 5% Facebook. Now back to your banter.

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Back up. You made a comparison he tweets more than a 16 year old girl. Did you mean that or are you really that stupid to not know who uses twitter? I bet it’s you're too dumb to know.

5. Quicktoy

He picked right over me and only responded to the ones he wanted to respond to. He doesn’t even know who uses twitter. What a fucking idiot. Lol.

6. Quicktoy

I’ve read it. Where in it did you find collusion? I also read the ACA before it ever dropped and yelled to everyone is was unconstitutional. Well turns out it was. I lost my plan. Lost my doctor and my rates quadrupled and I have a brain tumor. If you don’t call for Obama to be jailed for treason for forcing something unconstitutional on us and then illegally making me pay a $1500 a year “TAX” for not having insurance. Then you’re a little hypocrite bitch. You gonna pay me that money back snack time? If not, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up little whiny bitch.

K51000 likes this.
  7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Somebody didn't get his coffee this morning.
    Difference of opinion regarding the Mueller Report then. You're preaching to the choir regarding the ACA, dame near lost my business (I own a 1 man medical distributorship) and I'll pay 14k for healthcare this year due to some injuries. Where's Trumpcare?!?!? Mr rake the forest said it would be better!!!! Oh wait, he was just talking out his ass again.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Congress has a part to play in the healthcare fiasco. Dems would challenge any executive order in court before the ink was dry, even if it was a vast improvement. Yes, the hate is that strong.

9. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

And yet, you're still a liberal? Try some logic. Oh, I know you think you already are using it. I thought so too once.

10. SnacktimeKC

I'm a lot more conservative than you might think, I just hate bone spurs. Who in my opinion, is not a conservative.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In 2016 he was far more so than the alternative. And for 2020...

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Something about those post of yours you were asking me to quote. Do I really need to. LOL.
    You just ran off a succession of them. LOL.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It wasn't an opinion piece, or at least it wasn't supposed to be, and please show me the part where Mueller and his team found evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.
    C'mon Snack, you been bagging this bullshit drum for a long long time. Post up where "bone spurs" is a Putin puppet.

14. SnacktimeKC

Totally disagree, Kasich would have worked to get us in a better place financially let alone he is a far more honest man than Trump. He would have still protected gun rights, had some good ideas on medical care and immigration too. I also don't think he would have gotten the country near as divided as it is now. But he wasn't sexy.

jase likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't know about the ballot in KC, but my choices were Trump or Clinton. I didn't vote Trump in the primary, I went for Carson.

16. Spang308

Stop it. Kasich is a RINO swamp rat piece of shit. He wouldn't have gotten 10% done that Trump has and been a sell out to the corporate puppet masters. Do you honestly think ANYONE would have drug China down on the mat and wrestled with them like Trump has done?

17. SnacktimeKC

Agreed on China and I support him on that, but there is NOTHING conservative about Tariffs. To me Trump is RINO, the guy is spending like a rich, drunk on cosmos, Jersey housewife.

Edit- Wait, giving billionaires and corporations giant tax cut without paying for it (cutting spending) isn't being a sell out to corporate masters?!?!? You really have been sold a bill or goods...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

I knew Trump was going to win MO so I voted Johnson. If it would have been in the margin of error I would have voted Trump over Hill-Dog.

19. Spang308

How else was he going to achieve it? Ask nice?

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't trust them keep the tariffs on until after they open their markets.... oh wait why not just keep them on and let business flow to countries that are not thieving communists that threaten their neighbors.