1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Alpinestars AP-8 V2 & Held Phantom Gloves

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by flamingemu, Aug 6, 2019.

1. flamingemu

flamingemu Well-Known Member

1. Alpinestars SP-8 v2 leather gloves. Size XL. Bought last week, used for one long ride, but they are too big for me. Essentially new condition. Great glove and I've already ordered the Large size to replace them. $80 shipped in the CONUS.

AP1.jpg AP2.jpg AP3.jpg

2. Held Phantom race gloves. Size 10XL. No tears, abrasions, etc. Used for several years at the track, but never crashed in. $100 shipped in the CONUS.

HeldGlove1.jpg HeldGlove2.jpg HeldGlove3.jpg HeldGlove4.jpg HeldGlove5.jpg

Attached Files:

• BP1.jpg
      BP1.jpg
      File size:
      815.2 KB
      Views:
  2. flamingemu

Surprisingly still available. I thought these would be the first thing to go.

3. flamingemu

Both pairs of gloves are still available.

4. flamingemu

Still available.

5. flamingemu

Winter bump!

6. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Are the alpinestar gloves smaller than the Helds you have for sale? Reason I ask is I wear 9.5 in Helds and I know the 10's are a hair to big on me as I have 4 pairs that I use. LOL So I want to make sure as i don't need a fifth pair that are a tad too big on me.

7. flamingemu

The Helds fit me very well. Based on my experience and your comments I think the Alpinestars would be too big for you.

G2G likes this.