1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 GSXR 750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by karts1000, Jul 2, 2019.

1. karts1000

karts1000 Well-Known Member

Looking to sell my 2000 GSXR 750. It is an extremely nice and well sorted bike and makes a great track bike. This past winter the brakes were rebuilt and the suspension fluid and seals were done. I change the oil after every other track weekend. The engine is stock and runs perfect on pump gas (save $) and runs very crisp on U4.4. It has a dynojet controller on top of the stock ecu. Can is a Yoshimura can in great shape. Stainless steel brake lines. Rear shock is a Penske with piggy back and the forks have a Racetech kit in them. Full race bodywork.
    * Comes with three sets of wheels (one set has rains mounted, but no brake rotors or collars)
    * Comes with two sets of slick take offs
    * Currently set up for 175 lb rider, have addition spring for shock
    * Comes with spare Dynajet controller with program loaded
    * New air filter
    * Chain has three track weekends
    * Comes with front brake lever guard (carbon)
    * Keyless starting
    * Superbike throttle housing
    * New rear-sets with spares
    * PitBull Stands (front and rear) and tire warmers included
    * Lots of small spares

Is eligible for vintage wera class. WILL be at MidOH this weekend. Bike is located in Indianapolis, IN

Contact me if you are interested and want pictures or more details.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Post a price...

3. karts1000

Price is $3850.

4. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

Care to sell a set of wheels?

5. karts1000

I would consider selling the set with no brake rotors or collars. The other two sets have new bearing and floating rotors and i would like to keep them w the bike.
    Also, I dont want to seperate the wheels from the rain tires that are currently mounted.

6. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Thanks. But I bought a bike.