1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"My sister in law."

(Well shit.)

auminer likes this.
  2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

only one thing wrong with your "beth taking over the whole ranch" theory... SHE HATES THE FUCKIN PLACE. Ski

3. $$$ - I think she’d sell it off. Maybe I should’ve stated assume financial control of the ranch. I still think she’s smarter than the rest and will somehow end up on top (if there is such a thing after screwing your whole family over). Or she could take control and give it to Rip.

4. Not a real blond, shocking

Steeltoe, G Dawg and Shenanigans like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that might have been my favorite scene in the entire series so far.

6. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

“There’s always tomorrow!”

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Monica is fine!!

G Dawg likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, you are quite perceptive. I would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed out. :D

Lawn Dart, G Dawg and Shenanigans like this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Beth walking away naked was a pretty good scene.

10. Yes

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Good one
    Season 3 should be interesting.

12. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

"I dont wanna die on the crapper!"

I was actually sorry to see Dan go down, I'm glad he took a couple with him.:rock:

Who was it on here that said something about Rip and Beth winding up with everything?

13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Sure glad they didn’t kill off Tate.

Now you have to wonder who will die in the plane...

14. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yea, with both brothers now dead (targets of the bomb) I've been thinking about the plane too.

Another zinger from crapper brother...."No one ever fights back"

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. But more of a happy ending than I thought it would be. Wonder now if he was using Rip as a pawn, need to go back and watch the show to see when he actually wrote that letter. Glad Rip made it through, curious what’s next though as I’m sure it won’t all be happy endings.

16. He was too dumb to know what he was messing with, didn’t survive evolution.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I say even though Beth hates the ranch and wants it gone the she and Rip end up with it . Also what about the dude from Lost being on season 3? Should be interesting

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Am I the only one that thought the raid on the whitey militia 'stronghold' was cheesily done? Seriously? not one good guy even got winged? Then everyone's just standing around watching John talk to Mr Big Teeth as he lays there writhing & dying (?) and all the militia peeps are just...??? what? Watching David Koresh speeches?

Not at all what I thought this episode was going to be like.

19. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I'm with this guy. And where was this Beck brother at before he was shot? Just walking in the field? We could have seen some of the raid from his perspective first. A few wounds to the good guys would have made it more believable. And why would the one militia peep just off himself instead of going down fighting? Isn't that what they were presumably hired for?

20. Agree that wasn’t done well at all. Rip didn’t even get shot.
    “I know dad, it’s one of the only things I’m good at”. That was a great line.
    I promised my wife that I’d kill you.