1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some trick bits soon for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by riversbikes, Aug 13, 2019.

1. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

I guess I am just gauging interest as this point.. my Bandit 1200 racer spat me off the highside this past weekend in the wet and caused me some damage. Bike fared much better but I am considering cutting my losses and parting it out. Some items of interest. Might take me awhile to heal before I can remove these items to ship.

Mikuni flatslides -- RS36, bought new in 2018, will include Franks MX velocity stacks and pipercross foam filters and spare jets. In perfect condition. I'll also throw in the throttle cables and tube, but the tube got mullered in the crash. I'm thinking $650 is fair considering the state of the carbs and the cost of the extras included. These will fit other bike as well depending on spacing.

GSXR1100 forks. Bandit stem pressed \in. Rebuilt by racetech in 2019. Forks rechromed, new seals, oil etc. You might need to adjust the valving for your application. For aggressive riding I think the springs are too soft. These were also not damaged in the crash. I'm into these for a lot of money, but is $400 fair?

Nissin twin pot brakes. Rebuilt with new seals in 2019. Mint. Included are brembo race pads with 30 laps on the as well as EBC hh pads. $100?

EBC rotors. GSXR fitment "MD3007" is the part number, so you can check whatever else they fit. new in 2019, so the same 30 laps on them. 125 bucks, and I'll throw in a brand new spare EBC rotor (same part no but different design) as well... never mounted.

The engine is in good shape less than 13,000km, with NRC covers but i'm hopeful i can sell it locally. shipping it would be too expensive.

I'm in Canada, so we'd need to consider shipping costs but aside from the forks nothing should be too pricey.

the rest of the parts are fairly run of the mill, and things like the black widow headers wouldn't be that special. i'm typing with one hand and it'll by a while before I can pick up a wrench to start to strip the bike. pm me for my email address and i can send some pics.

2. riversbikes

Carbs are sold, other bits still available. Open to offers as well.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

James

Sent you an email.

thanks
    Mark

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

5. riversbikes

Nissins are sold.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

James

Emailed you again.

Tks
    Mark

7. riversbikes

Everything less the engine is sold. Thanks all!

8. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Where in Canada are you located? I know someone that might be interested in the motor but would need to figure out shipping or maybe driving to get it.

9. riversbikes

rest of the bike is gone -- thanks for the interest