1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Matrix 4

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Aug 22, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Newyork likes this.
  2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Yeah the Wachowski's went off-the-grid weird but the Matrix is one of my favorite franchises of all time. Even though the sequels were kind of a letdown the first installment was so good it was somewhat forgivable.

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

4. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I know one of their boy toys...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks gawd, all that legal pot around the country, the potheads need a new matrix.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I saw the first one after dropping a 10 strip. It was a great 15 hours

7. Chango

Chango Something clever!

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You haven't watched Matrix 3 yet?

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Never having heard of either of them, just curious how 'Wachowski' is pronounced.

10. JBarx

Wock-KOW-skee.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

This one is gonna awaken us

13. JBarx

Ah damn, I got bamboozled. Heard too many people mispronounce it and assumed they knew what they were talking about. Normally I'm too skeptical for that. You got it right.

You get lots of Wock-KOW-skee. It's actually Watch-OW-skee.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm more excited about Toy Story 4

Gorilla George and BHP41 like this.
  15. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Not in several years. But I did just look it up on Youtube. I was wrong. Meh.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Of course you do.

I haven't made it through any of the sequels without falling asleep unfortunately. But I have #1 on dvd and lost count how many times I've watched it. Love that movie.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well, to be fair......at the very end of Matrix: Revolutions, the little Indian girl Sati says “Will we ever see him again?”, to which the Oracle responds “I suspect so. Someday”

So perhaps he never actually was "killed" so to speak. His source code was just re-inserted back into the Matrix.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You mean like the first one did?

:stupid:

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

There were sequels to the original Matrix? My mind has blocked out.... errr... So, the Matrix was a really good movie!

Synopsis of "4". The original characters are in the real... REAL world and end up being actors playing Neo and Trinity. Neo, known as Keanu Reeves in the "real real" world has a motorcycle company.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The original movie was really good. Both the premise and the effects were groundbreaking (in a mainstream movie). The next two just dragged the story out.

speedluvn likes this.