1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plexaderm

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Aug 20, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

First on page two.

BFD.

DonDDR likes this.
  2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Damn I missed getting page 1 status

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Third on page 2, BIGGERFD. :p

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

4 on page
    2 to tell you, I have
    0 clue what you are talking about

BHP41 likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

But a little

Should even out your eyelids

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Don't know sh!t about the cream, but I likes the spokesmodel, Annette Figueroa. :flag:

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  8. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Plexaderm is another brand name that comes from a long list of products that utilize 2 main ingredients as "skin contractors" -- Sodium Silicate and Magnesium Aluminum Silicate to contract and tighten the skin for an 8 hour period or so, provided the application site is cleaned properly and the product is applied properly. Nothin new or innovative about Plexaderm, in fact the same product can be found under a variety of brand names including "60 Second Face Lift", a 1200.00 facelift cream cleverly marketed as a high-end product using the same 2 skin contractors and variety of "fluff" ingredients to sound fancy: https://www.lcoreparis.com/shop/60-second-face-lift-cream/
    Note the first several ingredients listed on the ingredient deck.

There's also "Instantly Ageless", and a TON of products called "Facelift in a Bottle" (including my product, FIB Facelift in a Bottle") ... they all depend on the same 2 activators to achieve the skin tightening -- the only variable ingredients will be what the manufacturers use to emulsify the product and attempt to "dress up" the ingredient deck.

Does it work? Yeah, it works pretty well .... but again -- for best results -- skin has to be clean (use an astringent to clean skin before application) and don't overapply or the product may dry with some white residue visible. Have fun looking young!

Shenanigans and lazlo like this.
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wow. The beeb really does know everything.

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Even though the skin is a large organ, applying shit to it won’t make it look better.

It comes from the inside. Buy a vitamix or ninja and blend up 2 lbs of veggies every day, pour those into you.

You’d be surprised what else gets fixed.

My wife used to work for a Japanese makeup company (kanebo) . They put silk in their shit.

I always laughed at the price tags. And kept washing my face with plain water

11. joec

joec brace yourself

I second buying a new tube. Don't want the pink eye.

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Or the brown one.

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Sodium silicate....good for concrete sealing / densification as well as fixing head cracks or head gasket leaks in your car.

Or making you like Joan Rivers at a fraction of the cost.

:D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What? Dead? :Poke:

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

She ain’t dead....just resting her eyes.

When you have that much plastic and chemical in you, dying isn’t possible

:D

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

See: Keith Richards. :D

ChemGuy likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Jesus God I wish them fuckers would go away. They look ridiculous. I mean complete retardo-thon.

joec and Shenanigans like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We're amongst friends here, no need to pretend. We know that this is what you really want to ask about.

19. ton

ton Arf!

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hadn't heard that name in years. lol!

Unfortunately I think Cannoli would have laughed in my face and questioned my sexuality and then tried to get a job in the world I was in way back in the day. Shit, I knew who Kanebo was, we'll leave it there. :D