1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding's continuing and very public meltdown.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

What? Post is hours old and we haven't heard from the track knowledge doesn't mean anything to pros contingent? This place is slipping.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

From reading the comments 40k.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Full Throttle Podcast has him on the Shakey Show with Shane this week. Should be a good one.

6. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Watching the crash video just reminded me at how so many of the BSB tracks seem way too small. Glorified go-kart tracks at some places.

I like that Brookes called him out. That would be a good fight.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are a lot of them that even our racers would freak at and never ride.

CR750 likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:
    Some of these guys in BSB are the same guys who race the TT, NW200 and so forth. BSB track safety is actually great everything considered. No denying the tracks produce some of the best racing on the planet.

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

As pointed out earlier in this thread, Cadwell is narrow, that is one of the reasons I never really liked racing there, it was very easy to run out of track (it always seemed to be cold and wet there as well).

Overall most of the tracks in the UK are shorter than in the US. The majority of the ones used for club racing are on average just under 1.5 miles long. It's not often that the long version of a circuit is used for a club race. BSB use both the short and GP layouts at Brands.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. Robin172

I rode at Nelson Ledges pre-repave, racing there as it was wouldn't have been allowed in the UK:D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh horsepoop, they would love that place and also Summit. :D

12. Agree with that!!!

13. Robin172

Nothing wrong with Summit:p, the Ledges wouldn't have got an insurance certificate with the state the surface was in. "Not Fit For Purpose" springs to mind.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Off to WSBK next season. That sucks because he is a shot in the arm for BSB and great to watch. I think WSBK could be much more difficult for him.

He still has a legit shot at the BSB title.

Thanks for the new ride mate! :D
    Thanks.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Phl218, G2G and 418 like this.
  16. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

IMG_20190829_080834.jpg

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

How do you even watch BSB? It’s always seemed awesome but I have no idea. I don’t do the file sharing thing because they try to give your computer AIDS.

Scott’s fast, hope he kicks ass in WSBK. It was sad that we lost him in MotoGP when he was one of the few dudes with a personality and who kinda speaks English. Iannone is fun and all, but I think his English is limited to “I wanta fack your poosy” and “Trya my new cologne. Given the track record of the Shitprilia, he’ll be in WSBK with Scott soon too.

I think Bautista is faster than Scott, but I think Redding will do really well too.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quality of the English spoken ranks right below which umbrella girl the racer has, and just above the number of sponsor patches on his suit. :D

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

i once said to Iannonne: "sweet boat you posted from your vacation on instagram" he looked at me like "che cazzo ???" i thought, never mind, just ride the damn duc and don't crash.

Redding was waaaaay more approachable. he knows he ain't smart, but he's also no arrogant prick and open for a chat , even after a long day that sucked. my buddy Alex in italy makes custom silver rings (silverbone Lucca) and made some rider rings for pramac. him and Redding a re a hoot to watch when they talk...

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Oh I agree, but I like having Crutchlow, Miller etc. because they give entertaining interviews that I can understand. I’m sure Iannone is a lot of fun in Italian, but I only speaky de English. I only watch for entertainment, having native English speakers increases it for me.