1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So in your mind, wandering the fair snapping pics of hog balls is somehow better?:D

auminer and G 97 like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

For sure. It’s an Iowa State Fair tradition. :D
    I mean there’s only so many $7.00 Bud Lights one can consume so side distractions are always a good thing. LOL.

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Another day, another gaffe. He claimed he was VP during the Parkland shooting in 2018.

brex and Quicktoy like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well here you go. I do have this pic stored. It’s the day prior to me taking Killer to the vet and of course he was taking advantage of a last minute opportunity. I also have some pics while calling on International Boar Semen at extraction day, if you two are interested. :crackup:
    90C92884-EE1B-495B-AEB9-E982DC362106.jpeg

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yet Trump is the one being called the racist one everyday :eek:

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He has without a doubt begun his aged regression to childlike thoughts. Not fit at all to lead.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What do you do when your party's leading candidate is obviously non compos mentis? I can't wait for the Trump-Biden debates!

stk0308 likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You write his will and wait two days...

brex likes this.
  10. nigel smith

Just two days? If he were to shuffle off this mortal coil on stage at the Democratic national convention, his hastily selected replacement would enjoy a surge of sympathy support from our liberal brethren.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s not getting any coverage in Iowa. None of his gaffes are ever picked up by the local media.

12. Fonda Dix

Biden is suffering an obvious loss of cognitive ability as well as a stamina problem.

Also, can we PLEASE move on from the freaking Kennedy's and MLK? Fookin 60's are going to haunt us forever. Jeez.

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I thought this was a given. When was Dave to the K born?? :D

14. nigel smith

We will need a replacement martyr if we are to move on. If Reagan had not survived his shooting, he would have been the go to immortal politician today.

Fonda Dix and blkduc like this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yep. It worked really well for Lincoln. Kind of a high price, though.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

60's were the pivotal point in our modern political history. Nearly everything we're seeing now, started or really ramped up in the 60's.

17. Fonda Dix

Thanks for the history lesson Professor. :D

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And we are paying the price for the drug and lice infested hippies still....

19. Fonda Dix

Its stunning the number of problems that track right back one particular highly selfish generation.

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, but at least we didn't take a knee when the National anthem was played.......see what I did there?