1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah, he (american) knocks her (irish) up and they wanna get married. nice dialogues.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, it's not the one I was thinking of but I have seen this one as well. This is at least 3 or 4 seasons, though.

The other one was about a half dozen episodes. It covers the week before a wedding, one day per episode, if I remember. The title or something like "the worst week of my life" or something like that. I'll have to research it.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Collateral.
    Still trying to find latest season of Shetland.

Yzasserina likes this.
  4. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

the wife and i just finished the first episode last night. i enjoyed it immensely, she is on the fence.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just got in to season 2. Man, bazaar is an understatement.

And I really want to see Serena Joy nekkid!

6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Mindhunter season 2 is excellent.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The closest I have seen is underwear, on Chuck. Tight. But that was also a decade ago. :D

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

My wife didn't like the beginning and gave up, but then she watched some of it later with me and got hooked and wants to go back and watch it all.

socalrider likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Was watching some crime/mystery show like that and the audio being slightly out of synch just got to be too much for me, kept watching for that and not watching the show :)

10. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

Schitts Creek is a good one!

11. eggfooyoung

:crackup:I hate you...

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What did I say? For all I know, she maintained the body.

She did Dexter in between. You could also check that out.

13. eggfooyoung

Sorry. I thought the underwear portion was you spreading the dickhead around on me doubling down on fucking up bizarre.

Bazaar/bizarre...

14. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

Since you asked for dickheading... Aside from not being able to spell, you really fucked up that backlash insult against HPPT. Take a few days off the forum to learn how to read, spell, and use the internet, noob.

15. eggfooyoung

You got it!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dave Chapelle Special on Netflix. Not-PC at all, so not for millennials.

Sent from my smatrfone

Phl218, MELK-MAN and NemesisR6 like this.
  17. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, he for sure went all-out in that special........loved it.

"I want to see if you can guess who it is I’m doing an impression of. All right? Let me get into character. You gotta guess who it is, though. Okay, here it goes. Uh, duh. Hey! Durr! If you do anything wrong in your life, duh, and I find out about it, I’m gonna try to take everything away from you, and I don’t care when I find out. Could be today, tomorrow, 15, 20 years from now. If I find out, you’re fucking-duh-finished.

That’s YOU! That’s what the audience sounds like to me. That’s why I don’t be coming out doing comedy all the time, ’cause y’all niggas is the worst motherfuckers I’ve ever tried to entertain in my FUCKING life!"

Rebel635 and BigBird like this.
  18. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I was on the floor laughing.... Definitely going to watch it again

BigBird likes this.
  19. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Brilliant, start to finish. Exceptional, IMO

BigBird likes this.
  20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

My wife and I just finished “Retribution”. We mainly only watch British murder mysteries. If you watched “Happy Valley”, this is about four more levels of disturbing. But it has so many layers. It was originally entitled “One of Us”, when it initially aired in Britain.