1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So let's say we buy Greenland. Then what?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

^^^^ That would keep the news cycle spinning for a month! It would drive the Commies (you know I mean the Ruskies) absolutely beserk....While he's at it he ought to offer the same deal to Ukraine! (all except for Chernobyl).. He could draw a 10 mile radius around that place and move all the local Russians there too. They invented that mess, let them deal with it.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Trump could tout it as the Green New Deal!

Oh. Wait......Nevermind.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

<3 <3 <3

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Bone Spurs, Slick Willy, and the Floppy Earrd Fucker all didn’t serve. But they went on to serve as Commander in Chief of the entire US Military and are more likely to be buried at Arlington than any of us.

So let’s put that one to bed.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Trump watched Princess Bride and wants a brute squad to attack the dems....

[​IMG]

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I thought this was a joke.

Some Washington Post exaggeration.

Fuck me, dumbass was serious.....

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

We can't even balance a budget and debt/deficit are out of control yet this dumbass thinks we should buy Greenland? Fuck it, lets buy Australia and New Zealand while we're at it, at least they are pleasant places to visit! The so called fiscal hawks are wearing their MAGA hat, sunglasses and fake mustache disguises so they don't get asked about it.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

If he could work the same deal as Seward did in 1862 (Alaska for 15 million)...then GL would only cost 351 million. Or we could just give Denmark 1/6 of a F35.....

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am guessing Denmark is a bit more savvy on what Greenland's natural resources are worth. Maybe Trump has decided global warming is real and is just looking for a nice place to retire that isn't boiling hot? lol.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How original... :rolleyes:

BHP41 likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10 to 1 this eventually works into a "pay us all you owe for your NATO membership, or give us Greenland".

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I didn't even read back through the thread before posting that. Not sure about the previous poster, but I was posting it as a joke. About the only thing this can be is something to distract from the current negative economic news.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I am in on Australia, give them their guns back and give them 48 hours before they become a territory so they have free reign on liberal government eradication. After that they are cool people.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Lolzzzz. All of a sudden you're concerned about national budgets and debts huh? How adorable!

:rolleyes:

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So assuming your personal finances are a wreck, if you had the chance to buy something that would help fix the issue by providing more security and a wealth of potential income (natural resources in this case), are you suggesting you’d pass?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

upload_2019-8-21_9-4-35.jpeg

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm really disappointed in you people for not coming up with this before now. Buy it. Then build a giant TT course around the entire island. It can be the ultimate race course!

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Tire warmers required.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We’ll just pipe over some of that geyser water from Iceland to lay some hydronic heat under the racing surface.

No more fear of Snowflake Sprints!