1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cordless Stick Vacuums

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Nov 10, 2018.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

BrianC636 and Cannoli like this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Got this - it's amazing, and according to most reviews it outperforms the comparable Dyson.

upload_2019-8-18_13-58-2.png

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Da fuq? :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I have the corded version of the shark duo clean and it’s awesome. Been thinking about picking up a dyson animal 2 as well.

5. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

im surprised it took this long for Chinese Dyson copies to show up on Amazon.

6. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

In 2004, the Meiban-Dyson Laundry Manufacturing Plant was opened in Johor, Malaysia. The RM10 million (approx. US$2.63 million) plant is a joint venture between Dyson and the Singapore-based Meiban Group Ltd., which has manufacturing facilities in Singapore, Malaysia and China.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got the Dyson V6 or 8 and still love it.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I forgot about this thread. After using the dc45 Dyson for a few months the verdict is....meh.

The brush thingy blows on carpet. It just pushes the car hair around. It hardly has any suction. It works as a quickie mediocre job until I pull out the plug in canister Hoover. Unfortunately the brush head for it broke its neck so now I’m shopping for a new vacuum.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Dyson. Easy, no cords, handles quick and frequent jobs with ease.

That Woosoo looks nice, but reminds of a chinese knock-off leather manufacturing company, for some reason ...