1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

"The Boys" on Amazon is great. Superheros being assholes because they can get away with it.

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I binged it... Was hard to watch with the over dubbed voices and you are correct, they didn't need a 3rd season.

BigBird likes this.
  3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Ain't nobody got time to go back and read the OP:D

I just watched it, so it was fresh. I figured it had been mentioned somewhere.....

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OP? We talked about it so much, it has its own thread!

5. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Oh crap, I thought that post #1 was you redirecting me in this thread. I have 3 kids....daddy brain.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I always watched it with subtitles. But yeah I was highly disappointed with this season.

Sent from my smatrfone

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I swear, both Netflix and Amazon Prime Video instantly make movies you're searching for unavailable, or for rent. :mad:

Cannoli likes this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh you noticed that shit too........happens to me every time, then after I rent them, they go prime/Netflix.

9. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

American Hangman with Donald Sutherland

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I've tried like hell, but I can't find any worthwhile series on Netflix or Amazon. I hate shootem up action crap. I watched the entire Rectify series, and was pretty disappointed. Likewise with Stranger Things. I'm struggling thru the first episodes of Black Mirror and find myself falling asleep... the episodes go so slowly and those Brits are damn ugly! For reference, I loved Deadwood, Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

Might try House of Cards, but I don't like the political stuff, either, although Homeland and The Americans were pretty good.

Anything else?

11. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

New Mindhunters is out and the first two episodes are great

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Goliath.

CRA_Fizzer and motion like this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Have you tried Shameless?

Phl218, cpettit and TurboBlew like this.
  14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Black Mirror was spotty for me to enjoy. American Horror Story, Dexter, Shameless, and Orange is the New Black I thought were overall pretty good.

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

It’s OK, but I feel guilty for wasting time on something like that. Sure wish I could find something that I could learn from. Deadwood is a perfect example. Educational and great entertainment.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Manhattan?

motion likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

In learning area, if you like history, Turn: Washington's Spies. Outstanding cast, I think I've watched it five or six times. Was on AMC, same as Mad Men.

motion likes this.
  18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Showtime series Billions is pretty interesting.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

GLOW season 3 was pretty good.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Forensic Files is pretty chilling.

motion likes this.