1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dale Jr. in plane crash

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Aug 15, 2019.

1. dusty04

dusty04 Member

I know he does..I work at an airport in Tennessee ;)

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ya I’m pretty sure I saw him flying a king air.

3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Damn they were lucky.
    Chain link fence had wrapped around the fuselage, could have easily blocked the doorway and they'd have been trapped.

4. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

When did he get his licence ?I use to fly for a race team and never saw him flying a plane. But i could be wrong. I know dei use to have a king air 200.

5. dusty04

dusty04 Member

Don’t know when or how long he’s had it or if he’s even current. I just hear a lot from pilots, it was the topic of discussion today.

6. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Maybe the guys at dei use to let him fly the plane but I don't think he has a license .I know he use to own a e-120 and a lear 60 but never heard of him getting his license or taking lessons. But again I could e wrong.

7. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Really? Nobody?
    Clearly they had to lay ‘Er down to avoid crashing.

baconologist and Razr like this.
  8. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

There is an emergency exit on the opposite side of the plane but I agree they are fortunate to have been able to get out fairly quickly.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Is it just pilot ego at that point, in that ahh I can still make this work? Instead of pulling up and going around for another attempt?

10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Not that I think it is really relevant to the crash, but there is no evidence of Jr ever having a license in the FAA database. I highly doubt he was messing around with flying the plane, especially with his family on board.

11. Hold my beer and watch this :)