1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s a WERA weekend look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shawn Smith, Aug 15, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

WERA weekends are great!!..........you can still ride a bicycle through the paddock:cool: Wish we'd get a WERA round or 3 at Summit again............:dead:

2. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Fri eve- Arrive. Find Pit spot and set up. Dinner and drink your favorite beverage til ? Sleep or not in your camper/trailer/tent.

Sat morn- Up at the butt crack of dawn. Hot (sometimes not) shower while everyone else is sleeping. Eat breakfast. Run the practice sessions. Run the solos. Dinner and drink your favorite beverage til? Sleep or not in your camper/trailer/tent.

Sun Morn- Up at the butt crack of dawn. Hot shower (sometimes not) while everyone else is sleeping. Eat breakfast. Run the practice sessions. Figure out your sprint races. Wait. Race. Pack up. If you live close, attend the awards presentation. If you live far, leave.

Repeat next race weekend!!

Shawn Smith and Sabre699 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Buckwild always looks good :D

4. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

That was one hot weekend! I was there Thursday night-Sunday. I was overheated Saturday evening after doing the trackday on Friday and then racing Saturday. Even bailed halfway through the awards ceremony to search out some AC. Had planned on scratching Sunday's races because of it, but luckily I woke up the next morning feeling much better.

I had to pick the hottest weekend to come out of a 15 year retirement...

TLR67 likes this.
  5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Does it look like a bitch?