1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RST Leathers????

Discussion in 'General' started by FED34FIRE, Aug 12, 2019.

1. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a US seller of RST Leathers? Looking for a new suit and have read and heard they fit bulky riders like myself.

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Sportbike Track Gear.

3. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

My guy in New Orleans too.

https://nolariding.com/

He keeps in stock and can order for you.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Riders Discount

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

That is where i got mine but it doesn't look like they have any full leathers on their website anymore.

6. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

We still have suits, but not everything is currently listed on the site. The web guys are integrating a new backend for the site so new product hasn't been launched in awhile.

RST does make a good suit, but it doesn't look like we will have more of their product until 2020. Lots of options in Alpinestars ready to ship though.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

To your point about fitting bulky riders, that has been my experience. I'm a bigger guy and TJ helped steer me to the correct RST size which fit nicely. Not as nice as a custom fitted suit of course, but for the money, you can't beat it. I had never been able to find an off the rack suit before that didn't leave me constricted somewhere.

8. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

:stupid: Love my RST. Fits loose for us dad-bod types. :beer:

rcarson15, FED34FIRE and ducnut like this.
  9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

And they crash really well too!

Bruce likes this.
  10. Steve H

Steve H Well-Known Member

I have a RST suit, boots and gloves. They are all inexpensive, comfortable and worked just fine in one crash I had with them. Only issue I ever had with RST products was tight sizing of their under garments... and that could have been just a one off labeling mistake.

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

The fluorescent colors fade really fast,but they crash well,They do run big,so order accordingly

12. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Unfortunately I know this to be true

13. FED34FIRE

Would you happen to have a Tractech EVO R Black and Blue? I;m confused by all the different size charts though. I'm a 48 chest 5'9" 200lbs athletic build.

14. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

I'm sorry we do not have anything left in RST. I've been talking with the boss about placing an order that we would see in early 2020.

15. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Like how big are talking ... asking for a fat guy

16. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Nothing crazy,just a little breathing room in all the fun areas! :D Im 5;10,190lbs,been known to drink a beer or 12,they have plenty of room at 44/54

code3ryder likes this.
  17. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

The newer RST seem to be more "American" sized. I've had a few generations now. The old ones were slimmer and more "Asian" like Taichi. My newest suit is definitely wider in the shoulders than the last and it seems to taper down to the waist giving a little more room. I went to a bit thicker back protector so it worked out ok but it's not the second skin my last one was. They do crash well as others have said and after two big get offs I only decided I needed a new one to get rid of the bad juju.

18. FED34FIRE

LOL!

19. kruizen

kruizen Well-Known Member

Any update on if your ordering? Would possibly like to get a 4.1 non airbag one for next year

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I have 2 of Mr Cretu's old RST custom made suits. I'm definitely not bulky and fortunately I'm close enough to his dimensions that they fit like a glove. I "tested" the 1 one suit back in Aug @ NJMP and it did admirably as I tumbled end over end following a low side in T6. Great quality stuff.