1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Babb (Will's Rim Repair) Followup

Discussion in 'General' started by Greg Williams, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

But they want Milf-guy.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

you mean milk boy?

3. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Just got my HP wheel back from Dallas wheel repair! Timely and no issues.

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Only when it’s inappropriate :Putter:

5. GSXR_388

GSXR_388 Well-Known Member

Thank you all for help in this matter. Hope this saves someone else from sending wheels to the middle where ever based on a facebook page and previous excellent referrals that Will Rim repair was the place to use.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was except for him dying....

418 and mpusch like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Details, details.

418 likes this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude he died. Jesus.

MachineR1, mpusch and TurboBlew like this.
  9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

You would think someone could ask UPS to stop delivering..... I'm sure more than a few wheels have arrived since his passing

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

I tried making it over there today at noon, but by the time Mr. Babb Sr called me to get going, I was tied up in meetings so I didn’t make it over.

Will try again on Monday and also have a chat with him

BigBird, 418 and TurboBlew like this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Chatted with Babb Sr. for quite a bit. After giving him my condolences and outlining also what a big loss Will’s passing for the motorcycle community was, we kept speaking about life and what led to Will’s passing.

The new place he moved into was after getting divorced... that I knew from last time going over there. Well, the ex never claimed to have a bf, but it turns out she married that nonexistent guy 2 days after the divorce was through. Will seemed to still have loved her, so it took a major toll on him. Kids were fine, not teenagers any more.

Will told me personally back then, that he regretted working too much and not spending enough time with the fam. At least the ex got to drive an H3...

Having recently switched some meds, he was unaware of the side effects with alcohol. Which he ended up turning to living by himself then.
    His heart just stopped.

12. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

So sad. I sent him wheels in the past and they came back quicker than the ones I dropped off locally days before. Such a loss for the community. I'll bite my tongue on the thoughts I have for the ex.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Thanks for sharing that. I've talked to him over the phone and stuff and he just seemed like such a trustworthy, straight shooter and cool dude. Definite loss.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

As far as excuses go, that's a pretty good one.

15. EA6BMECH

EA6BMECH Well-Known Member

Dang!! Was just looking him up again and I found this post. He did my ZRX rim a few years ago. He was good! Sorry to hear he passed :(