1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favor needed Morgantown, WV to Cumberland, MD

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveThompson, Aug 11, 2019.

1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I need a place to park a truck and small trailer somewhere between Morgantown, WV and Cumberland, MD. I’m trailering my ADV bike for a week long ride. I’m planning to arrive on August 17th and leave on August 24th? It will save me about a day of slabbing it on my 500 EXCf. I’d be glad to pay or buy beer or whatever. Thanks!

2. Critter

Critter Registered

I would try and find the local KTM dealer buy some stuff and see if they let you shove it in the back

3. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

It’s not close but we live in North East Tn if that would help.

4. SteveThompson

Thanks for the offer.

I need to be further north and closer to the route for my plans to work out.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Just put bike in back of tbm. Fly in, unload bike.

Problem solved.

6. SteveThompson

[​IMG]

Hmmmm. We do have this.

7. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

No way a bike would fit in a TBM, it's tight getting a person in one some times. Might be hard to get an adv bike in a Kodiak too, I bet it would fit in a PC12 though!

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

What no Twotter? Slackers...

Ummm need any sales help? I can commute...:D

Yeah it would totally fit in a PC12, cause they are awesome. For a single. But they dont sell PC12's where Steve works.

But as awesome is a PC12 is deep down in its heart, it wishes it was a KA. 'Cause everyone knows twins are better...

beechkingd likes this.
  9. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Ya, I was just kidding with him.

Twins are cool, but IMO PC12’s and TBM’s have a big edge over C90 KA’s even with two engines. A 350 with the -67 Blackhawk engines, that would be cool to have, but still wouldn’t fit an adv bike or anything bigger than a ninja 300 even if it had a cargo door.

10. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Ridersville Cycle is near Berkley Springs WV.
    They sell KTM's and have a big lot.

11. SteveThompson

Thanks everyone

Got it worked out

Triple X likes this.