1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo does that mean you're not donating again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

No. Just teasing you, because it’s the only thing I know of Fulton.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Ah. You were talking warehousing and trucking, so...

ducnut likes this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I’d be living there, FT.

My employer’s compound, at LOTO.
    1DF51126-D687-4B99-9600-0B0A9A40F790.jpeg

G 97 likes this.
  4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It appears to be listing slightly :crackup:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If not from taxpayers, where exactly is loan forgiveness, free college and all the other crap going to come from. F@ck, most of the loan debt is to colleges that are taxpayer funded to begin with.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Step 1 is to stop the federal backing of these loans so schools have to lower tuition so people will go. Step 2 is to withhold federal funds from said schools and divert it to the banks that made the loans, at a reduced rate because their interest rates are bullshit and they've probably hedged and resold them a hundred times over. Step 3 is to reduce taxation because the federal government is no longer on the hook for defaulted loans.

ducnut likes this.
  7. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Most of the educational loans are not made by the banks, but the U.S. Government. The banks simply collect interest for "servicing" the loan, greatest racket in the world.

ducnut likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That makes it even easier.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh and I forgot the cousin marriage is off, don't know your family so I will leave the decision on plus/minus to you.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't know what flavor of politics you subscribe to, mind sharing if you helped vote in that mess there or one of the few conservatives stuck in a blue State?

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I think that was covered already, no it's not.....I'm still chuckling about it, waiting to hear his reply.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I vote straight Republican. Not that I think they’re worth much. Just more than the other ones. I’m practical. My little useless vote is also a drop in the vast sea of stupid policies here. I didn’t grow up in California though my family had deep roots here. I’m from a sad Hawaii town I couldn’t wait to leave. I would really love to stay in California and move up north for the better family lifestyle, but then you’re just subjected to the same stupid policies.

XFBO and ducnut like this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Appreciate the info.:beer:

Never tried the cousin marriage. I did the regular version a couple of times and didn’t like it. I’m in a committed relationship with a 67 Nova SS now. It spends a lot of money, but it never talks, only listens. My kid is committed to dogs and horses, she doesn’t care for the marriage thing either, regular or cousin.:D

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I lust for your significant other.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That was my first car, that thing was fun but dangerous.
    Post a pic.

17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I’ll post some when it’s finished. It was a nice driver eight years ago. Then I decided to do a few upgrades/improvements. It has morphed into a full rebuild with lots of new sheet metal. It will sport an LT4 and 8 speed auto trans when done.

XFBO and ducnut like this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is this the thread where we were talking about "jobs Americans won't do"?

Crops.jpg

ducnut likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well there ya go, send them all home and it'll fix the issue.

Slave labor? Seriously? :crackup:

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What did you think I meant by that?