1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America | Championship of Sonoma | Aug 10-11

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 8, 2019.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Same thing for me.

2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I’m watching from Hong Kong and no problem here....

3. DonDDR

DonDDR Well-Known Member

Where can I watch it?

4. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Download the MotoAmerica Live+ app...

5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Streaming well so far, we'll see when everyone tunes in for sbk race though.

6. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

One thing is clear when watching US series vs the International - American tracks are bumpy

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Trying to out-brake Elias, not going to happen

8. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I had to help the bitter half unload groceries just after Herrin tossed it - only 12 bikes left, and all spread out. It sounds like some of the field is in the pits as well. I love road racing and really want MA to succeed, but this is tough to watch.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Hoffman900

Not really MA's fault when half the factory bikes decide to crash out

10. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

That track needs a repave or to go supermoto only.

r6boater and badmoon692008 like this.
  11. Hoffman900

This. NJMP is as bad or worst.

Hell, our premier track (COTA) has huge bumps in it...

12. Hoffman900

Happy for Mathew / Westby. They needed that podium..

Britt and Dragginass like this.
  13. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Believe me, I don’t blame MA, but if they can’t build the super bike field beyond 15 bikes, it going to make for tough going, entertainment-wise.

14. Hoffman900

I guess, but it would be like Supersport... there are still only like 5-6 guys with a legitimate shot at winning, and of those 5-6, it’s mostly a 3 horse race.

15. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

OK he's up...man that looked bad

16. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Damn!!! That wall is close af!!!

17. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Well fuck :mad: stupid ass postal carrier backed over my Dish satellite today way down my driveway. Stupid ass women obviously cannot drive! Driveway is 100’ long of 16’ wide concrete with a huge concrete turn around up at the house she should have used. Dish was about 5’ off driveway edge way down only place I could get a signal. It’s been there 15 months no issues.

I rode up on the Africa Twin and the supervisor was at my front door writing a note. He said he’d get it fixed. Probably won’t and I called Dish and was told soonest it can be repaired would be weds. No cost to me cause I have their insurance didn’t even know I had that.

So no MotoGP or MA or tv this weekend for me. On demand still works and their apps. Antenna BS won’t even work on local channels. Stupid ass USPS can we just close that half ass run bankrupt government handout down. I chase my mail weekly, packages come damaged, they’re left up and down this road at other houses, they suck! Arrogant picks all of them.

18. Hoffman900

Glad to see SDK up.

Back to Superbike, Garrett very well could knock Cam down the points standings if he keeps this up. I think they said he’s now within 1pt of him?

R1RJ likes this.
  19. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

7 bikes on track and two of the bikes got lapped.
    MotoAmerica is growing I tell yea. Just give it another 5 years. :crackup:
    This is what happens when you start with only 14 bikes in the “premier class”.
    Looks like Ben Spies does know what he’s missing. Lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

Mot Okstef likes this.
  20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

E
    Everyone is on the same track, that't what my mentor told me when I complained about the bumps at B'willow. There's always been a little bump in T4 where Cam crashed, I've seen that pass made a bunch of times, too bad it didn't work out. The pass Gerloff made was a ballsy pass!!!!