1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey tile guys

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

And one of their subs was a child molester (registered offender), whom they had given a house key to.

Reputable company in Greenville

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

I see. We sealed ours . I also added the flexibility stuff to it

noles19 likes this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Wow ..

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Guess I should pay more attention to post dates.... :confused:

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Is this my wife?

Sent from my smatrfone

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I need a dramamine.

7. noles19

Too busy for you?

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Whew !!

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. noles19

No that will mess up the grout normally.

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Hmmm been using it for years on tiled showers in homes I have owned with nary a problem.

12. noles19

Fair enough. I should have said they is a chance it will mess up the grout and or tile depending on what tile it is. A natural Stone or marble or river rock should not be cleaned with anything like that for example

rd49 likes this.
  13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Going from a 4th bedroom to a guest bath so pretty much everything. Demo, new drywall plus overlay existing plaster ceiling with 1/4” drywall. Small amount of framing for tub. New tub, toilet, reusing an existing sink and salvaging some leftover wood flooring from a previous project. We are installing tile in the whole shower/tub and 48” high along a 6’ wall. New marble slabs for the baseboards and paint for the walls. Plumbing was roughed but had to be finished for this project which has been the biggest expense by far. About 5k in labor. We are in the piping industry so we bought the fixtures at cost and provided most of the materials. It’s not a show bath by a long shot but will suffice for guests.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You got a pink run too?? I have two, plus a rusting our pink sink :rolleyes:, that I just replaced a couple of days ago. I eventually plan to replace at least my pink tub.

BigBird likes this.
  15. speedluvn

I’m late to this rehab but I wanna replace my pink tub. I was considering a walk in shower but I don’t wanna lose my tub for the occasional bath.

16. speedluvn

Why? I’m concerned about aging in this house and shower access in the future.

17. speedluvn

Man da fug u! You got this! Research is key. The beeb believes in you! You will impress the wife when it’s all said & done :beer:

BigBird likes this.
  18. speedluvn

I’m messed up with the European style no shower curtain/door. A wet floor would irk da shyt outta me.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

more water = better coverage of body

20. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I don't get it either. I also hate seeing a newly tiled shower/tub with a $5 shower curtain.

BigBird likes this.