1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Spidi Race Suit - Size 60

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by flamingemu, Aug 6, 2019.

1. flamingemu

flamingemu Well-Known Member

Spidi Race Suit. Size 60. I'm 6'4", 215lbs and it fits me perfectly. I can't remember the exact model of the suit, but it's a typical high quality Spidi offering. If I recall, I originally paid over $900 so it's not the top tier race suits they offer. I did have a minor crash in this suit. It tore the elastic around the neck and there is slight abrasion on the left shoulder (both areas are pictured). This did not effect the safety or protection of the suit in any way or I would have had it repaired. Otherwise the suit is in excellent shape. $500 shipped in the CONUS.

Suit1.jpg Suit2.jpg Suit3.jpg Suit4.jpg Suit5.jpg Suit6.jpg Suit7.jpg Suit8.jpg Suit9.jpg

2. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

Hey I believe we talked about your boots a day or so ago, I may be interested in this suit , I’m 6’3/6’4, 200 pounds curious if this may fit me or be too big. Wide shoulders , 32/34 waist

3. flamingemu

Tyler Sommer likes this.
  4. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

5. flamingemu

PM me an offer. Worst thing I can do is say no.

Tyler Sommer likes this.
  6. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

I’ll pm you

7. flamingemu

Where are the beanpoles wearing skinny jeans on the track? You need this suit.....

Tyler Sommer likes this.
  8. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

Pm sent

9. flamingemu

Suit is sold!