1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 10 | Brno | Czech Republic | Aug 2-4

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

How did Jack Miller remind you of and who the hell is that in the picture? :Poke: :D

BigBird likes this.
  2. Shuma-gorath

Shuma-gorath Well-Known Member

You can not stop technological progress and is not mm or anyone elses fault who started riding post 500. so would you say that anybody who has not ridden a 500 is disqualified from being the goat?

BigBird likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

@50Joe ,

Yep, moto3 race was awesome. Antonelli , wow. Ride of the weekend right there.

4. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Game of Thrones guy.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Thank you. No wonder I didn't know him. Never had any interest in that show.

BigBird, masshole, brex and 2 others like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Got something against graphic violence and full frontal female nudity?

Fucking commie. Go hug a tree.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

I think MM’s flat-tracking is all for show.

He probably has a clapped out cbr 600 on slicks that he elbow drags on dirt day and night... how else could you explain those slides, catches and being so comfortable on and slightly over the limit all the time

BigBird and BHP41 like this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Dude is unreal in his ability to crash/not crash. Today at Schwantz is a perfect example. What had me jaw dropped is that he still took 2/10ths from Dovi on that lap.

This is why I say that Dovi needs to be replaced. Not because Dovi is a bad rider or slow. In fact, he’s become one of the best at being able to think during the race. It’s like he’s doing the math on track at 250kph. Impressive for sure. The problem is that you can’t beat Marc for a title hoping he’s going to make a mistake a fall. You’re going to have to force him into one.

The first part of the race I kept thinking “why isn’t Dovi making a move?” I kept seeing Stoner/Rossi at Laguna. Marc May have passed back and cleared off but whom ever goes against him is going to have to take the fight to him from lap 1. Especially if he’s leading.

Mugello this year is another example. He seemed worried that he was going to make contact with Marc when Petrux came through.

Dovi has become a fantastic rider, there’s no doubt in that. It just looks like what’s made him a “title contender” is keeping him from winning one also.

BigBird likes this.
  9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Clearly, it is an SV he practices on. How else could one ride so well?

Phl218 likes this.
  10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

From his Instagram, he highsided and dislocated his collarbone.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Must be an SV. Right. My bad

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Never mind

Found his training vid

It’s a gixxer

13. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Wasn’t there an R1 dirt bike build a few years ago? I’d love to see the build specs on either one of these beasts.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He was killed in a particularly brutal fashion in GoT

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

So was Randy Mamola

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Randy Mamola was in GoT?

;)

17. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No, no, no. Randy Mamola was the goat of his day

18. wac

wac Well-Known Member

So, the face of dovi was saying it’s a Ducati track and I had nothing.
    93 fore play a bit and then dump me.

19. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Marc is going to send Ducati home crying at the Austrian GP as well. The last two years he lost by a hair and now this year he has the Ducati horsepower.

Ducati's only hope is that Dovi, Petrux and Miller box in Marquez and park him up against a wall to let the whole field get a lap lead so that someone else can win the race.

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Do you wonder why the riders of today look like they compete in triathlons compared to the riders of your 500 glory days?

[​IMG]

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.