1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Paso Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 3, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

One other thing to consider is he went to the tourist spots. Detroit is a carp hole but the tourist/income generating spots are well protected and safe. If those were all you went to you would have a good impression of the place.

dtalbott likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Is it a fact? Please cite. I'm willing to be convinced. Let's be sure that we are all clear on what does and does not constitute a hate crime. I'll need to be made aware of the methodology behind your facts. If that methodology consists of talking out of your ass, just say so.

BHP41 likes this.
  3. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

The problem is Trump defunded and decommissioned the FBI from studying them so all that's left is Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, etc. which you guys will think is fake news. I wonder why Trump would do that if they were down, the guy always likes to pat himself on the back so I'm going to assume he didn't want the FBI to collaborate what others have said.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2019/year-hate-rage-against-change

https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-sees-continued-rise-hate-crimes-legacy-trumps-racism/

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I Fkn posted up the SPLC as a link..maybe read instead of dismiss out of hand.

6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Panties in a twist much?

I was too busy putting this bad boy up, 3x5 american flag for scale.

IMG_3582.jpg IMG_3583.jpg IMG_3583.jpg

Attached Files:

Imnotfast, SuddenBraking and Britt like this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most hate crimes are against Jewish people. Despite the lies of the left Trump not only has no animus toward them he has family that is Jewish and moved the Embassy. So any increase is from the left in all probability :Poke: Not to mention hate crimes against Trump supporters are not in the count :Poke: There will be no link forth coming from him that has any detail on methodology. Shoot it might even be from the corrupt SPLC which has been sued for slander and caught enriching themselves.

EDIT: oops saw the post of a link from the typical left wing groups. Shoot the even blame the lefties violence on Trump OMB

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's what gets me. Trump gets blamed everything - he's a hate mongering racist instigator of violence according to the left except they can't seem to give any examples of him actually doing that. :rolleyes:

StaccatoFan and XFBO like this.
  10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Democrats say legalize drugs cause outlawing them didn't work. Then they want to outlaw guns.....Silly people. The only reason they want legal drugs are because they don't wanna get arrested for the shit they are on.

XFBO likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He may look dumb but that's just a disguise.
    He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage.

E Reed and Britt like this.
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And on another note, Moto3 from Brno was awesome. Carry on wayward soldiers..........

13. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Uneasy Rider!

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hate crimes determination is a joke. A couple years ago at the Iowa State Fair, fifty or more black high school kids wore T-shirts that had BEAT WHITEY printed on the front of them then proceeded to swarm and attack every white person leaving the fair. Des moines police and Mayer release a statement saying they had no reason to believe these were racially motivated and did not classify them as hate crimes. So........ Lots of other simular examples out there illustrating biased reporting and classifications making stats on this pure BS.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Now, just wait a minute Jim, I ain't even got a garage,
    you can call home and ask my wife.

pickled egg likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fack, make sure to have Amazon replenish your supply of tin foil.

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

@SnacktimeKC still can't post up his "facts" because he's going to look stupid when he does. That's why he won't post up the FBI stats and instead is posting SPLC and the ACLU. Then insinuates that since we don't believe those sites we don't know what we're talking about. Yet, in one of his posts he specifically metions the F. B. Eye.

So post up the "facts" @SnacktimeKC , lets see them.

18. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Same thing happened at the WI State Fair in Milwaukee. Punks actually told the cops they were out to beat whitey. No hate riders filed. If it had been the other way around, new channels would be going crazy, Obozo's administration would be sending the DOJ down on Milwaukee.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Then did he start sayin’ bout the way he was dressed?

:D

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I didn't wait around to hear the rest, I was too busy move'n and hope'n I did'n run out of luck.

BHP41 likes this.