1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 10 | Brno | Czech Republic | Aug 2-4

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 29, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

I'd like to see Cal do what Taka did at Sachsenring last month (and not whining like a little bitch all the while). Dude was obviously in serious pain and could hardly walk, yet he did what....?

Mot Okstef and BHP41 like this.
  2. It was actually raining when he set his fastest lap.

3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

And his brother did the same!!!

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Moto Marquez

5. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

It was all over the place...as were the riders tire selections. You had riders out there with slicks in the rain and rain tires when it was fairly dry. Pretty wild Q2.
    The KTM's came out of Q1 and had a little better read on the track conditions straight away which gave them a bit of a boost.

6. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

At the end a few guys went out on slicks but I believe Alex M. was the only rider that changed the suspension to a complete dry set up since they also changed out the rear shock.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That Marc Marquez kid ain't bad huh?

BigBird and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that Nakagami's thing is not so much getting a 2020 bike as it is avoiding a 2019 bike. He sees that nobody but Marquez has been able to do well with it and the consensus seems that it's very difficult to ride. Not something anyone would be looking forward to.

Crutchlow can eat a fat dick.

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

If there is a god, Nakagami will finish ahead of Crutchlow tomorrow.

YamahaRick, Steeltoe and Phl218 like this.
  10. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

MM gotta give credit where credit is due. Wonder if Aliex hadn't fucked with him if he would have gotten red mist like that.

MachineR1 and Phl218 like this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

But he's not on a bike with BNG?

12. Weather here tomorrow is looking good - a slight chance of rain in the late afternoon.

I’m expecting another Marquez decimation, in both MotoGP and Moto2.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rins is whining about Marc. He needs to be whining about himself throwing his championship chances away.

BigBird likes this.
  14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He shouldn't have anything to say other than what said on track. Rins moved him out of the way and fair enough, Marc was in the way on the racing line. Should have ended from Rins right there. Is Marc bitching about being moved and almost losing the front? Probably not.

15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

If you read the whole article he explains why he feels that way and he’s not wrong but at the same time he crashes too much to talk.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I wonder if he's scared that Taka's results would be comparable to his own (or better) if he was on equal machinery? They are only 17 points apart at the moment.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Watching the first of the two fast laps by MM, incredible. Truly threading the needle b/w dry and wet lines. I think he, his team and all his competition were like, damn...

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Looks like KTM reads the beeb and lit a fire under them, or their bike just happened to work in the wet and had a bunch more laps from Q1 learning the surface. No matter, good for them

and well MM93 :bow:

20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Well Shit! Went to set my DVR and found that FIOS just dropped Bein........................Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: