1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP App problems

Discussion in 'General' started by lopitt85, Aug 2, 2019.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having issues with it? It's been flawless for me all season. Then last night my phone does one of its system updates (which it's done before with no I'll effects) and now my app wont give me video access. It keeps saying that I don't have video pass, which I do. I paid the $117.41 ($109.99 before tax) way back in May. I sent in a customer service request and included my order number earlier today to show it's been paid for. But right now I cant watch anything, old races, free practice, nothing. So frustrating when I've been waiting to see this. And now I have to try and avoid seeing any spoilers.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. If so, what was the fix?

2. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

the standard fix process is usually this:
    1. try logout/login
    2. then try restarting your phone
    3. then try deleting the app and reinstalling
    4. then try reseting the phone

I bet ull make it to #3.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. lopitt85

I've done all 4 several times. No luck. I finally gave up and bout the weekend pass for $11. Hope my stuff is fixed by next weekend

4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

did u login on a diff machine? like a computer on a web browser?

if your login doesnt work anywhere, they screwed up your account somehow and theres likely nothing u can do to fix it.

5. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden when trying to log into the website. Glad I got up early...….

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Me too, I'm on a Chromebook not a phone. At least I know it's not just me.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just got logged in, just kept trying.

8. 2MM

2MM Well-Known Member

Eventually let me in after continuing to refresh.

9. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

On web browser I had to clear motogp cache and cookies to be able to log in.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Chrome doesn't work but everything is fine on Firefox....

11. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I couldn't stream this morning, kept getting errors.

12. lopitt85

13. wolfeman28

wolfeman28 2 Stroke Fever

That app has been nothing but issues over the past 3 years. I find it funny that I can stream 4k on my youtube app but the MotoGP app can't do 480p well. Their tech support always blames my internet, never their problem.

14. lopitt85

I guess I've been lucky. It had been perfect for me all season until this

15. lopitt85

Shiiiiiitttttt! Now even the temporary pass I bought yesterday, which is supposed to give me coverage until Tuesday, isn't working either. :mad:

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I watch on my Kindle which uses Bing as a search engine if that is of any help to anyone. No issues the entire season, including today. I probably just cursed myself.

17. The app has been working better for me than the website - so far.

18. Have you shared your login with someone else? The rumor on the German language boards is that a crackdown on simultaneous logins from different IP addresses began earlier this year. Apparently some repeat offenders are getting banned without notice.

19. lopitt85

No. Never shared with anyone and always used the app. Had it remember my password and never had to login again.

I at least got my temp pass working again so I will be able to finish out the weekend. Hopefully I get some help from them prior to next wknd

20. Good deal. I’ve had a paid account since the beginning ( 20 years now, I think), and I’ve reported a few problems over the years. I don’t believe I have ever received a reply, but they’ve always resolved the problem within 3 days or so.