1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Check this shit out. This fucking prick, Loyd, was serving a long federal sentence for crack cocaine and I want to say poss of a firearm by a convicted felon. Well, he was released under Obamas watch. This was under the new federal sentencing reform guidelines that allowed non-violent federal inmates to have there sentence commuted to supervised release to be let out under the new rules if they met the criteria. How this asswipe slipped through is beyond comprehension. He had a violent criminal history dating back almost two decades.

I heard the above information directly from those that were working the fugitive case after he killed the female and female officer.

That fucker"Paid at the Pump"!

Well done catchdogs well done.

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

According to the article, getting shot elicited a vocal response from the victim, so she was not entirely unresponsive. Her welfare is no longer in question.

3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

But most of the ones I've seen would do so, had one spray my lab, my house, my porch, after he walked around the truck where I was working. Didn't get within 10 feet of her, he was friendly to everyone. I came around the truck after hearing him yelp. I started washing the pepper spray off of him with a hose and she wouldn't deliver the mail since I wasn't holding him.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I really hope for my sake that I never see anyone mistreat my dog. I came pretty damn close to prison once. I really don't think I'd like it much at my age.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't change what I said but okey dokey... :crackup:

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Body cam is out, looks like he fucked up bad.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m assuming he went “spray and pray” at the dog with no regard for the backdrop?

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where was the chick in the video? Also he is totally screwed, she looks cute.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Cop was a newbie too, out of training the first of July.

11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I presume she was the blurred out blob.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At the far end? My thought too. If so he is going to jail...

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oooooo, lighten up Francis!

[​IMG]

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

auminer likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That did it!! Toe... get me a map! Tito... get me a tissue!!

:crackup:

Steeltoe likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Settle down Killa!

I saw the bodycam and first I thought it must have ricocheted off the sidewalk since he was aiming down at the dog. In retrospect I don't think he aimed anything and probably had his eyes closed.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did he hit the dog?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He probably had the same question.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I guess he didn’t make the cut at FWPD

BHP41 likes this.