1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Evidence against Flynn and Papadopoulos. There are transcripts of the conversations between Papadopoulos and Mifsud that prove George was telling the truth. The FBI have them. Either they didn't turn them over to Mueller or Mueller withheld them. Weisman was caught doing exactly that in the Arthur Anderson case, so it's not like this tactic is new to him.
    The Flynn list is long. I'll see if I can dig up a link for you. Again, Flynn hasn't been sentenced for a reason.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not defending Mueller, but seniors can go downhill fast. Maybe he was acting. If so, f*(k prosecution, give him an Oscar, because he play the doddering old fool perfectly.

cav115 likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s outside my purview

cav115 and R Acree like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean other than providing the impetus for the entire collusion narrative?

XFBO likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I could make a list of him and his team (he is responsible in most cases for them) but then you would move the goal post again. So not worth the effort, hope you have a great weekend.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I haven’t moved any goalposts. Just challenging the ruling on the field that Mueller himself specifically engaged in criminal behavior. Lots of conjecture and guilt by association being proffered, but you save your effort and enjoy your weekend too. :beer:

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Predates the special counsel. Mueller had no hand in the dossier.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

For the LOVE OF GOD, get a grip!!!!

I think the COUP ATTEMPT needs to be investigated not any one person and whomever gets sucked up into that investigation as a knowing participant should pay the price for their role. Do you understand this time???

I mean damn bro, do you understand a group of shady mf'ers (Dems AND Reps) tried subverting the results of a Presidential election?

Banditracer likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am aware of that. What I am pointing out is that a prosecutor that doesn't confirm the basis for their prosecution is an idiot, that is not a criminal offense, but some of his team probably went a bit over the legal line. He is culpable for those actions even if he personally didn't commit them.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did the results of that dossier AND/OR information gained from that FISA warrant have a role in Muellers investigation, yes or no?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Do you understand you walked into a conversation about Mueller having committed prosecutable crimes and went full retard?

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

"I" went full retard?!?!? :crackup:

Ohhh so you ASSUMED I supported that conversation when MY WORDS ACTUALLY NEVER SAID IT.....Gotcha! ;)

Like I hinted earlier, work on your comprehension skills, they're lacking today.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Only if he knowingly encouraged or permitted unlawful behavior. There may be grounds for disbarment over ethical lapses but likely nothing criminal

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Start a new conversation if you want your viewpoint to be the subject. We had a convo going already. Scurry off now

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And you used to be a cop? SMMFH

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You can shake your head all you want, you can't even keep straight who's arguing what......my very first reply today on this subject made that abundantly clear for those well versed in the English language. :crackup:

And the cop KNOWS that answer but as usual with your games here, you choose to insult (poorly even) instead of just answering the question, let's just say that's very liberal of you. LOL!

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Question: was the dossier or the proceeds of the FISA warrants used in the prosecution of any persons?

18. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

Start a new conversation if you want your viewpoint to be the subject. We had a convo going already. Scurry off now :Poke:

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, you're ridiculous at times.

The answer is yes it had everything to do with Mueller's "special investigation" getting kicked off. As I've been saying all along, if a prosecution isn't permitted for evidence gained from a poisonous tree then anything gained in Bob's shouldn't have been either.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

*drinks