1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by dmj_88, Jul 8, 2019.

1. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

40659EA8-6C49-4D33-98A6-10E8DDDF6F5E.jpeg Selling my 2016 ZX10R I purchased new (I have all paperwork) and used to race around the country. Only reason I’m selling it is because I have a newer one for contingency, or I’d keep riding this one.

The bike is pretty much as I finished last season racing it, including: rearsets, clip ons, flashed ECU with auto-blipping down shift, new M4 titanium/carbon exhaust, woodcraft engine case savers, SBS brake pads, puig windscreen, new white bodywork, keyless ignition with lightened upper triple, keyless gas cap, gas tank shroud, and motion pro rev2 throttle. I have a tone of spares including race tire take offs for trackdays/race practice, exhausts (stock and damaged M4), rearsets, bodywork, etc. It currently has 2,803 miles and all maintenance is up to date.

$9,950
    Located in Manhattan, Kansas, but can work with buyer on delivery.

vonstallin and tigerblade like this.
  2. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

I will have this bike with me at the remaining CCS Midwest rounds if anyone wants to check it out in person.

3. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

I ended up racing on this bike last weekend, she’s still fast. Someone needs this thing.

Attached Files:

4. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

What bodywork is that?

5. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

Bikes plast. I got it from HSBK in Oklahoma, it’s what they run on their bikes.

6. Goat

Goat Apex Assassins Ops

I seriously need this...

7. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

Yes you do!

8. JW88

JW88 Well-Known Member

PM'd

9. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

Replied