1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s not just the presidential election. You’ve got to get out and vote to ensure the liberal cancer isn’t allowed at any level.

BHP41 likes this.
  2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This is much more key than ANY national election. Politics is always local. Doesn’t matter who’s in DC.

3. BHP41

I do like seeing the “front runner@ and the “moderate” crash and burn on his first outing. It’s so fitting for the last two years. :crackup:

4. BHP41

How many liberals are going to move the the Netherlands??

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The Dutch won't let them move in

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Why the Netherlands though? The libs heard they really liked dykes?

7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Think the Dems are going to allow a little thing like 'votes' to get in the way? Broward County was just a test run.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This concerns me.

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Do the people around him, his close friends and family not see the expression on her face after she turns away. Not only in this instance but in all the other ones as well. Or are they just so consumed with having their existence attached to him politically and financially that they simply turn a blind eye.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    ducnut likes this.
  11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So Biden and Bernie are toast. We are about to see a fight between a fake Indian woman and a fake black woman. They should have more debates.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Harris is mostly toast, she has flipped on big issues more times than can be counted. Mayor Bob Filner is still hovering in the wings for her, same with the PG&E debacle.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

God please grant us a Trump vs. Warren ticket...Paleezzzz.

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I dunno. She puckered up for him. In this case, maybe he gets a mulligan.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Lip kissing is a strange thing. I have know people who kiss their children on the lips. I never have as I find it creepy. However, I still give my kid a peck on the cheek, as she does to me, every once in awhile. Some people would find that creepy.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Biden aside --- kinda pointless to criticize simple affection in someone else's family. Thought the same thing about the Tom Brady thing a few years ago.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Naw, man... Tom Brady kissing his 11 year old son on the lips is just fuckin creepy... no two ways about it. :Puke::eek:

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Of course she did. Did you see her reaction later as she turned away? Did you see the expression on her face?
    Try spinning it how ever you like. Her reaction and expression, says it all,

Define simple affection? What is simple affection? And it isn’t pointless. Society has norms that people are expected to behave within. Just because it’s “family” it doesn’t change this dynamic. Good Lord.

20. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The "I'm about to puke" look.