1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk waterproof, Bluetooth speakers

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jul 16, 2019.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Can't remember the name, but I had one that was great. Unfortunately, I got drunk at the pool, left it in the top of the table umbrella, and shockingly, no one turned it in.

So I need another. What's everyone rocking on?

2. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

The JBL sounds awesome. Not sure how waterproof, it's water resistant.

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i love my jbl charge. its water resistant but my kids have hit it or near it with waterballoons and it kept right on jamming.

4. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

I have the JBL Xtreme and its one of the best sounding at any price point available. Cant submerge it but its been to the beach multiple times and pools all over with no issues. Would buy again.

5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

R1M370 likes this.
  6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I have an older Ecoxgear Ecoxbt that’s been good. My son has taken it over and it still going after 5+ years.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Someone on here recommended the JBL Charge 4, after looking at the differences between it and the 3 I bought the 3 and saved about $50 and am very happy with it.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I found one some numbnut left at the pool, lemme check and see what it is.

9. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

10. I just bought charge 4 and a flip, amazon prime day. Easier than installing speakers on the golf cart and one just to have around. I’ll know tomorrow how they sound.

11. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

We have3 JBLs - Extreme, Charge 4, and solo 2. All work great, Charge 4 for cost vs sound vs size.