1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Atem Race Suit Black/White/Yellow One Piece Leather Euro 54 - US 44

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by kayabusa, Jul 16, 2019.

1. kayabusa

kayabusa Active Member

Alpinestars Atem Race Suit Black/White/Yellow One Piece Leather Euro 54 - US 44

After losing 30lbs I decided to sell my race suit and downsize to a smaller size.

This Alpinestars Atem Race Suit Black/White/Yellow One Piece Leather is used and did 6-8 track days on it
    It has only one crash, (no compromise to the leather integrity) but please check the pictures to asses the condition.

The size is Euro 54 - US 44.

The starting bid is $1 and there is no reserve, This could be a great opportunity for someone starting on the sport or a rental club.
    Bid now before is too late !!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264398382493

Please Be aware that I'm not a dealer and I cannot offer returns or exchanges. No matter the reason I cannot receive any returns on this, do not bid if you are not sure of your size or what are you buying.

2. dv8

dv8 Member

I won this auction and paid. I just got notified it was cancelled. What happened?

3. kayabusa

kayabusa Active Member

I got my new suit (52) and there is no way I can put it on... Sadly I have to keep this one and send back the new one...

4. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Turn that frown upside down and buy my GP pro tech air suit it's a size 54eu. Brand new! :)

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Well if that isn't a pretty shitty (and against the eBay ToS) reason to cancel somebody's rightfully won auction......