1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 06/08

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by borislav, Jul 17, 2018.

1. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

2. HeyDanu

HeyDanu Active Member

Clean title??

3. borislav

Yes, clean MSO (Manufacturer's statement of origin)

4. borislav

TTT
    I would like to make this full racing or track day setup with the bike and all previously posted parts I'm adding 2012 CarMate 6x15 (up to the V) V nose trailer in really good condition.
    Trailer has insulated walls and roof, rooftop mounted ac, work bench with cabinets and stainless top in the nose of the trailer. There are multiple eyelet anchors recessed in the floor, two TRS's and also Pitbull stand holders mounted on the wall. Trailer is factory wired with GFCI outlets in front and back, also power hookup is through marine style twist lock plug in front. Trailer has RV style doors with window and bug screen. Exterior and interior lights are LED. Refrigerator and power hookup cord/s will also be included...
    Besides trailer I will include Woodcraft Gen3 tire warmers, Pitbull front and rear stands, both TRS systems and also 2002 Yamaha Zuma with 4k miles. $10000

If you are 5'10" and 165lbs I will include Teknic Excelerator suit that was crashed but repaired by Lizzie and also Alpinestars GPTech boots size 11.5 for free

Attached Files:

5. borislav

Bike SOLD!