1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beautiful Pearl White 675R in excellent condition - 17,588 miles - Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by GmH, Jun 30, 2019.

1. GmH

GmH Member

Beautiful Pearl White 675R in excellent condition. Never tracked or dropped.

Only trade I would consider is for a white 2013+ Street Triple R or RX. This is the only reason I'm selling the bike.

Bike has the following mods:
    - Manual cam chain tensioner
    - Fender eliminator
    - Puig black windscreen
    - Arrow exhaust

Dunlop Sportmax Q4 tires with a couple thousand street miles.

I have the OEM passenger seat and pegs, along with the rear fender and stock exhaust and windscreen if you want them. Also have some track parts (full unpainted Sharkskinz set, full set of Woodcraft engine protectors, clip ons, etc.) for the right price.

The CRG levers pictured will be removed before sale and replaced with stock levers.

The front fairing and headlight have some minor scratching / paint chips visible in photos from an accidental drop while they were off the bike. There is also a spot on the cockpit infills that has some rubbing damage from transport. Finally, the Arrow exhaust has a minor chip from shipping. Other than that this bike is in near perfect condition.

Price is firm.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Price seems vague :)

GmH likes this.
  3. GmH

GmH Member

Oops. Firm at $6000. Thanks. Can't seem to edit the post.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. GmH

GmH Member

No longer for sale.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

5. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

No need to cover that plate dude...you ride around with it exposed every time your out on it. Besides...nothing worth getting even if you got it.