1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Rick,

This is all just entertainment for me. I don't really care about any of it. When I see any of these guys in the pits, I just plan on either drinking their beer or sharing mine with them. I probably should have put some smiley faces in my posts, but didn't care enough for that either.

crashman and VFR#52 like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

No sir, informed my opinion after learning the trailer was moved maybe 2-3ft.

Then I formed another opinion when I heard about his meltdown during sign up line.

I don’t give two fucks what he was driving or pulling. 2 feet ain’t gonna make or break anyone.

So yea, get pissy because someone touched their trailer for all of 12 seconds can fuck right off.

backbone and MELK-MAN like this.
  3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Announcer was saying this weekend that, barber has completely stopped using the FM transmitter and will no longer use it again, due to the many many radio stations in the area and it bleeding over.

As far as turn 1 area, I've been parking there for stt and wera events for the last few years. This year it was coned off, and not a single soul parked there. Kinda shitty really. Can't make money on selling power, if you can't get to it.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  4. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Yup... that does suck for sure. There have been a couple STT events where that area has been coned off as well - fortunately it’s not too often. That call is made by the track for one reason or another - so as an event organizer, you can’t really do anything.

drop likes this.
  5. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So I here probably know Steve better than any here? I was not saying you lie down and get screwed. But as usual you let your anger get the best of you. Yes I as all of us have ISSUES! I as all are a constant work in progress. And try to be a better person EVERYDAY. But in the big picture,in a short we are ALL JUST DUST IN THE WIND SO JUST LET GO OF THE SMALL STUFF:flag: or not

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

lisafrank.jpg

backbone and ToofPic like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

speedluvn and Gorilla George like this.
  8. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Happy there was no Beeb when I was racing...

motoboy likes this.
  9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I guess I am the lone voice... we really enjoyed parking by the skid pad. Plenty of room and didn’t take up a power spot.

TLR67 likes this.
  10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

There was a proto Beeb when I was racing, but I was Vintage and, if I remember right, there was a completely separate Vintage Beeb too, so very little drama. Just racers talking about bikes. I prefer this now. MUCH more entertaining.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Absolutely nailed it !:beer:

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

1998 I think was the first iteration of the Beeb. I think I was member 4.

Once a Wanker.. and Phl218 like this.
  13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I love parking on the 4th level. Always room to spread out, and have never missed a call or been late for a warm up lap. Only downside is a walk to the bathroom but compared to other places it isn't bad at all.

Hyperdyne likes this.
  14. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Respect the hell out of you racers, but some of you are fucked up bat shit crazy...makes for some entertaining but incredulous reading.

One thing that was mentioned but kinda glossed over. Was the reason he was taking up "extra" space because he wanted to "hold" a space for a friend coming later? Isn't that kinda verboten as much as first come first serve and don't touch another man's stuff?

The other issue is that this man had his family with him. I wonder if it was just him and a buddy would this have played out differently.

The way I see it, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that would move another man's stuff and those that wouldn't.
    Then there are those that would get pissed about the fact that someone moved their stuff and do/say something, and those that get pissed but internalize it.

I forgot what my point was... but thanks for the thread.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

upload_2019-7-3_22-28-43.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I'm sitting here wondering, being that you don't have anything in this, why you are acting like a fucking bitch. If you don't like the guy then leave him and his doings out of your fucking mind. You're like a goddamn teenage girl.

17. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Big Poppa says I'm not allowed to post my opinion here just like everyone else in this thread has, so now this area is coned off to me and I am no longer allowed to park here. :D

E Reed, Gorilla George and Sabre699 like this.
  18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

My working theory is that Steve and John Branch are different personalities of the same person.

That's the only explanation that makes sense.

JBall and Gino230 like this.
  19. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

You won the internet yesterday!!! LOL

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I am a girl. I was a teenager. Can't say I ever acted like that. :)

Gorilla George, scottn and condon66 like this.