1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

And I am serious about above post! No joking here Steve ! Anyone who knows you or as been pitted around you, when you have a blowout knows what I am talking about! Again not putting you in the spotlight. But mental health is no joking matter! So tell me and everyone on here that I am lying! Making stufff up about you! Are you on medication or have you ever been on medication for anything? Like depression? Bipolar condition?

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

another fuckwad with a sad sad life waiting for a chance to post bullshit.
    I was given explicit PERMISSION to park where i parked. I'm in my truck driving past registration. The gal is walking out of registration that was not open, but they were coming in and out setting up for the morning.. (not Evelyn, if i had a photo i'd give say yea, her. Older nice gal) said "no, you can't park at the end of the tower" when i asked (i parked there last June), even though it was not coned off like the other end was. I asked "how about there" pointing to the area across from registration (people have parked at BOTH ROUNDS here last year, and all the years i came here with ccs from 2003-20010) ... "as long as you don't block the handicaped spots" i was told.
    Chuck Ivey was also parked to the left, about 50' from me and has parked there every time i've been to Barber. I was there for 2 full days, was nearly the last one to leave. NOT ONE PERSON came to me and said "Sir, next time don't park here" , and it's not like my 24' trailer, with 24x15 canopy, 2 yellow bikes, and another trailer wasn't visible from the tower.. We were out of the way, not one person parking in front of us in front of the tower had a problem moving in or out of the spots (we were over 20' from the front of any vehicle).
    so... shut the fuck up.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    PistolPete and G 97 like this.
  3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I'd guess that was none of your business. And sure as hell none of your business to spread around.

turbulence, VFR#52 and Yzasserina like this.
  4. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Again not trying to take side s was not there. But I know how you blow UP JUST SAYING

5. John Branch

John Branch 90125

He never hide the above FACT F. K YOU VERY MUCH

6. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Do you know Steve personally?

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Some of yall should do a CCS weekend...............it will make this pit etiquette situation look like childs play. Hell.........we are even in jeopardy of not even being able to have bicycles in the CCS paddock:crackup:

Boman Forklift, Phl218 and noles19 like this.
  8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

What could wera do?
    And does wera really give that much of a shit?

9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Nope but his problems are not yours or my business.

turbulence and VFR#52 like this.
  10. MELK-MAN

it's not a ccs/wera thing .. it's a 1 or 2 bad apple thing regarding bikes at Summit point only. The one family with 7 kids that run rampant and unsupervised were asked to leave at the last round. Couple other kids need a leash, but i think you can find this anywhere.

badmoon692008 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh I know.....I was just making light of the situation:D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

I do. What's your point, John?

Sometimes Steve gets mad. We all do. Sometimes he's right. Did he handle this correctly? Not sure, wasn't there. But most of us would be irritated if what he states occurred.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Look here missy. Steve and I used to be friends . But when you come on here , this being Steve ,and post fiction not true statements ! Then we are not friends anymore! He wants to argue his memory over mine. And he has issues! He always talked open about it too anyone! So unless you are his therapist, girlfriend, or mother or relative have a good day.

14. John Branch

John Branch 90125

This is NOT A ISOLATED INCIDENT!

15. John Branch

John Branch 90125

LIFE IS 10% OF WHAT YOU MAKE IT AND 90% of how YOU TAKE IT

G 97 likes this.
  16. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Was it more of the bicycles causing the issue at Summit than atv's and motorized pitbikes on Memorial Day? Seen the 'memo' on the ccs website. Reminded me of when we nearly had all pit bikes banned at Blackhawk after some idiot(s) took a side by side out on track after dark.

17. MELK-MAN

little of both but pit bikes were the worst due to the higher speeds some of the kids were rippin around at... bikes/pit bikes were not banned, but every racer is being charged $10 (one fee per event) to cover the $2000 or so additional security persons the track has on hand now. They were out in force, i assure you. ;)

18. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

You're right. He gets pissed sometimes. Doesn't mean he's wrong, does it?

I will say he probably has more heart and less fear than anyone I've ever met. (Hell, he still rides a Honda!!) If he believes you screwed up, you'll sure hear about it.

VFR#52 and John Branch like this.
  19. John Branch

John Branch 90125

You are correct

20. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Even if its 3 days later and on the internet.

backbone, scottn and John Branch like this.