1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Yamaha R1M $15,500 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brady Ipock, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Brady Ipock

Brady Ipock Member

Fully prepped CMRA race bike (track bike) with Ohlins suspension (for 180lb rider), steering damper, Race Seats, Attack Performance rear sets, Austin Racing exhaust, flashed ECU, Brembo master, Vesrah brake pads, motion pro throttle, GB case covers, Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, and more. Comes with front and rear Pitbull race stands, Chickenhawk digital tire warmers, spare bodywork, spare sprockets and springs.

Contact me at [email protected]. Bike is in Houston, TX.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dave250

Dave250 Dave

Title or MSO?

3. Brady Ipock

Brady Ipock Member

Title

4. Brady Ipock

Brady Ipock Member

Price drop to $14,500

5. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

Brady Ipock! Hey man, Big Dave from up here in Washington. How's it going?

Looking at your bike, she's a beaut. Had been looking at an 2018 R1 for the track but this may be the ticket. Do you have the Auto blipper on it for upshifts?

Bump for a solid guy.

6. Brady Ipock

Brady Ipock Member

Hey man, hope all is well up in the PNW. Sorry, I forget to check here sometimes. No, it does not have an auto blip. Sorry. Feel free to email me if you want: [email protected]

7. Brady Ipock

Brady Ipock Member

So, I had decided not to sell for a while, but now I’m getting into race cars, so she is back up for sale with a price drop to $13,500. It’s a great bike that is ready to go.