1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. He touched me on my Dick van Dyke :eek:

2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

This thread is like a rogues gallery of people on the beeb I love to hate. They're all here.
    Like a wise man once posted, good internets!

3. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

You know, Lucille Ball was really something. Before electricity.

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And goodnight from station WERA concluding today's broadcasting.

End/Thread :crackup:

5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I don’t get it.

So, correct me if I am wrong. He didn’t move your Bike, canopy, tool box or any of your other shit. He moved a three rail trailer a couple of feet so he could get into a otherwise open spot?
    What all was sitting out that he moved?
    Was it JUST a trailer sitting there with nothing else around it?
    Either way it ain’t nothing to get that worked up over.

SuddenBraking and Robby-Bobby like this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Holy crap. I stopped reading at page 9 but some of you need to go sunbathing naked together.

noles19, Banditracer and TurboBlew like this.
  7. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

So I just read this catastrophe of a thread and I'm wondering the same. Which is it? Did the whole pit get moved over or was there a three rail trailer hanging over an empty spot next door someone could use?Apologised for moving it but I'm assuming Steve was at a hotel somewhere since it was midnight so couldn't exactly ask to move it over a foot to avoid clipping it. Its funny one of the most helpful guys in the paddock passed half a dozen dickheads parked sideways and now he's getting executed because there wasn't room lol.

8. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

From OP
    “I roll in the next morning at 6:45 to find my trailer with bikes on it had been dragged over and a nice big toy hauler sitting in my spot.”

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I have the same questions and also why wasnt this sorted at the track?

How did the FACE TO FACE conversation between these guys go in the morning/during the weekend?

Was this reported to WERA at the track?

Ride safe,
    AAron

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. drop

drop Well-Known Member

All handicapped spots.

Good riding this weekend

And barber stops selling armbands at 10. So the roaringtoyz guy must be someone special to get in without armbands after midnight.

noles19 likes this.
  11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That is horrible advice on so many levels.

Steeltoe and Phl218 like this.
  12. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Steve are you seeing a therapist? And are you on medication? Or off medication? Serious question!

13. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Respect,,, I can't even make those stairs with a beer,,let alone an sv,,,

Attached Files:

713 likes this.
  14. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seems like when the guy came over and apologized for moving his trailer, the proper response would have been "No problem, just move your rig and put my trailer back where you found it and everything will be fine".

Mot Okstef likes this.
  15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Can we get to the real issue. The starters holding the 2 board down for upwards of 4-7 seconds burning many clutches out this weekend!! Was terrible. Never seen it that bad.

16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

put bike in gear at 2 board... rev/slip clutch a bit at 1 board ;) problem solved.

17. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So just curious roaring toys, what happened when you tried to talk with Steve? Please tell!

backbone likes this.
  18. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Bingo... but people don't care about ALL the facts.

From what i saw.. it didn't go well. Bob tried, was nice as hell and very sorry he did what he did. Got nowhere and Steve remained pissed for some time. He did calm down eventually, we all had a great time.

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I wasnt racing. Just turning wrenches.

I was at the track by 9. Seen the trailer parked where it was before AND after Mr entitlement moved it.

Dick move, my response would have been my loud ass generator exhuast pointed at the sleeping area of his hotel on wheels.

And the big rig on 2nd level, well we all know whose it was, and there were many many better ways to park it also. Maybe they are entitled too ...

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

Ok, my innocence and angelic personality is legendary. But the odds are good I'd have hooked up and drug that cute little Powerstroke and RV across the nearest state line. Show up late and/or drive a long rig? Park where ya can, fire up the generator, and hoof it when in doubt.

I will say I enjoy messing with friends that leave rigs at the track, then go stay at a plush hotel. Maybe I'm just jealous of the hot water and showers that drain, but Steve, next time that Texas flag might replaced with something more...festive. Lol.

VFR#52 likes this.