1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah, that sentence makes zero sense.

Point is, she believe "mocking" legislators should lead to jail.

The left is beyond f****d up man.

Another quote:
    “We’re gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it’s a shame in this United States of America.”

3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

^ Thank you! That's been in my head since I read that post!!

edit: shit, I mean the cheech and chong song

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

brex likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The reprehensibles.

TurboBlew and brex like this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

No, that’s us because we disagree with them. Anyone who disagrees with the ideology of peace, love and tolerance should be rounded up and put to the sword. Sounds just like that religion they all kowtow and masturbate to. Coincidence?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. We are the deplorables.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Ching lives here and rides a Harley last I knew. And is a Canadian

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Please don't tell me you're being serious

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes they are but people are waking up to see it finally.

12. sheepofblue

e
    Except the typo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Chong Have not heard anything recent but when he moved he they had him on the radio. Little Richard lives in the are also.. as does the crazy lady that wrote Grandma got run over by a reindeer

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Did you happen to watch the video or were you just commenting on the citizenship of Tommy Chong?
    I guess if you have to explain the joke, it wasn’t a good one. The content of the video, not the actors, is what I posted in reference to the statement that there are no Mexican Americans.

14. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I heard Tommy Chong on Joe Rogan a couple weeks ago . Tommy leans very far to the left . I think he disabled his right indicator on his car , he’s that far on the left . Anyways I couldn’t get through a hour of him talking. He was going on and on about taking everybody’s guns away . Because we don’t need them blah blah blah. Universal healthcare and a couple Trump hating rants . I deleted the show
    after that, it was no longer entertaining.

K51000 likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Tommy HATES the government due to the extreme persecution they practiced on him and his glass business. The gov shut his doors and stole his money. I believe it was Bush years.

16. sheepofblue

Or you are slow. I saw the movie back when it came out. Ironic that you were using a Canadian to joke about mexicans

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Only some Presidents and some members of Congress.

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Sorry...the 1st Amendment will have something to say about that stupid bitch in Florida bullshit from her clap trap.

NOBODY better hurt Mini-AOC!!!! That girl is adorable and a total talent!

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Looks like the Liberal run org suspended her account, not willfully taken down......I've seen soooo much hate on that platform and FB over the yrs but it was directed at LE and/or right-leaning folks. For anyone to NOT see there is an all-out effort/war against any other voice than their own Liberal hogwash is being willfully BLIND to it.....that's how obvious it is. The sad part is they have a lock in each of their platforms and a lot of people who don't necessarily agree with their BS won't give it up, out of convenience to communicate with family/friends.

K51000 likes this.